Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Liddell and Ortiz

Moosie

Grand poopa
Anyone see it ? I was Rooting for the Hunington beach BAD boy but Go' Dam that Liddell is a tough swinger !!!!!

I'll be eating some comments come Tuesday for my Tito backing but he's still top in my book.

Kudos Cuck Liddell for the Technical Knock Out at 3:59 in the 3rd round .

On to UFC67 !!!!

Chuck's Liddell & Norris be some bad mofo's.:eek: Didn't see it but it was supposed to be the highest grossing pay per view ever. Big payday for just under 14 minutes of work. Who were the undercard bouts?

I didn't actually watch it. I was on Spend time with the wife "duty". We watched You me and Dupree. It was a pretty good movie but..... Liddell V's Ortiz !!!! And all my "closet" UFC watching buddies were out of town for the holidays.....

Chuck Liddell Vs. Tito Ortiz
Chuck Liddell Wins by Technical Knock Out at 3:59 in the 3rd round .

Keith Jardine Vs. Forrest Griffin
Keith Jardine Wins by Technical Knock Out at 4:41 in the 1st round .

Kieth "The dean of Mean" is in OK shape but jsut looks like a Bar room Brawler. One of those guys that would stand up to fight you and you're like "AWWWW chit, anyone but him " :D

Andrei Arlovski Vs. Marcio Cruz
Andrei Arlovski Wins by Technical Knock Out at 3:15 in the 1st round .

Arlovski "PIT BULL" is a Tough SOB too. He fought Sylvia earlier this year and must have hit him 3-1 even with his shorter arm span. Even though he lost I thought he fought well.

Jason MacDonald Vs. Chris Leben
Jason MacDonald Wins by Technical Knock Out at 4:03 in the 2nd round by choke.

Jason "The Athlete" McDonald is 6'3" and 185#. Now ...yes, thats ripped but OMG, eat a Burger would ya ? That looks jsut wrong. Dam Canucks anyways .....

I was looking at Tickets for the Next fight. $750 Bones for floor seeting. (Feb 3rd) . I'm guesing the Pay-per-view price at home with Nacho Cheese at hand will be more my afordability !!!

I didn't actually watch it. I was on Spend time with the wife "duty".

she pregnant again?
congrats Moosie.

HAHA... no, Although we did Dance the Horizonatal Tango twice yesterday. :D I've read in a couple places people think We're prego again. Is it that time of year again ?!?!?! D

Seriously though... We're going to hold off of any more little ones for awhile. Next year we're gonig to decide if it's for ever or if we're gunna give it one more wirl. 4 boys, althought the best in the world, are a bit of work.

We should have a HTUF (Hunt Talk Ultimate Fight). I could see it now.....

BUZZ V's BigHorn Ram.

Greehorn V's Tom

ElkChsr V's Jose

Ithica V's Himself .... ;)

Moosie V's MonsterMulies .... :D :D

Bring it Be-otch's !!!!!

I watched it and it was pretty devistating for Ortiz, I think they almost called it in the first round when Liddell was beating him, to me the first round looked like Ortiz was getting beat worst then the third.

Moosie said:
HAHA... no, Although we did Dance the Horizonatal Tango twice yesterday. :D I've read in a couple places people think We're prego again. Is it that time of year again ?!?!?! D

Seriously though... We're going to hold off of any more little ones for awhile. Next year we're gonig to decide if it's for ever or if we're gunna give it one more wirl. 4 boys, althought the best in the world, are a bit of work.

We should have a HTUF (Hunt Talk Ultimate Fight). I could see it now.....

BUZZ V's BigHorn Ram.

Greehorn V's Tom

ElkChsr V's Jose

Ithica V's Himself .... ;)

Moosie V's MonsterMulies .... :D :D

Bring it Be-otch's !!!!!

some more bouts:

JB vs Mojave...my money's on Mo:D

280 vs ....well, everyone except Buzz...:cool:

AZ402 vs ...doubt there's any takers for this one;)

JB vs Mojave...my money's on Mo
NHY,
kinda unfair to put me up against someone so ruthless dont cha think? ;)
I'll just concede to the beat-down now, and avoid the long healing process.

just for the record, i have never had a problem with Mojave......only tried to piss her off twice and she didnt fall for it.

........talk about being thrown under the bus!
thanks Ken :D

I'd go to the Octagon with az402. Although not tough, I think Im faster. Nothing against him, jsut a fun fight ;) I'd still french kiss him after we're done too.

Moosie said:
I'd go to the Octagon with az402. Although not tough, I think Im faster. Nothing against him, jsut a fun fight ;) I'd still french kiss him after we're done too.

Ha Ha that'd be fun (talking about the kiss not the fight);)

I watched the whole card, pretty good all the way through. Don't have time to analyze right now. But with Rampage and Cro Cop coming over to the UFC. It'll get interesting for the boys at the top in LWT HVY and HVY weight.

AZ402 said:
Key word there is "think":p ;)

When you're a man, Sometime you wear Stretchy pants....in your room..... Jus' fo fun. I wear them cuz I'm Kick A$$ :D :D

I saw the Face off priot ro the match on UFC.com Ortiz ws Laughing but rying to look serious. I wonder how goos of riends some of those guys are ? I could box a guy i College and drink a beer withim afterwards. Some guys held grudgs....

First off....Chuck Liddell is a BAD, BAD, man! I dont know how anyone couldve picked Tito to beat him.

Second, why no match-up for me Moosie. Just cause Im a little guy doesnt mean I dont want to step into the Octogon! Im getting pretty good with my Rex-Kwon-Do!

"Bring it" !!!! :D :D

I didn't match you up with anybody because we didn't have anyone under 16 to fight ya :p

Also, Tito is still a Bad A !!!!

Moosie said:
I was looking at Tickets for the Next fight. $750 Bones for floor seeting. (Feb 3rd) . I'm guesing the Pay-per-view price at home with Nacho Cheese at hand will be more my afordability !!!

GSP is hurt and won't be on the 67 card. It'll still be a good card though. You can get good seats for $500. Let me know if you are ever serious about going. If my schedule would allow it, i'd go..........

donkeyfan said:
Hey Moosie you are aware that Jardine is a Butte kid. They grow'em tough in that country

Jardine is...... ? I didn't know. I've been to Montana , I know they are tough there. I also know that not all Montanan's are tough....they run a Good mouth though. :p I do remember being in a Bar a few hours before I went Elk hunting and some big Lug was looking to kick about 6 of our A$$'s. Fortunately we had Greenhorn with us... All I had was a Beer Bottle turned backwards and was looking for the Exit !!!

I got $5 for an AZ402 vs MattK match....any takers?

I'm going for AZ402 althuogh I haven't seen Matt. Nothing against him, but AZ is a Big kid !

moosie, you missed some good fights the other night.Everytime my friends and i watch a UFC pay-per view we think about whether it's worth the price to go to a live fight.I'm sure we'll eventually break down and go.We all seem to waste more than the price of a ufc ticket on other dumb crap we think we need.Have to be in the $300-500 seats though.the wife would never go for the $750 price tag.

Back