Yeti GOBOX Collection

Leupold BX-5 Santium 15x56 Binoculars

MaddH

I found a new pair of these on sale for $799 . Been tossing around the idea of some 15x binos for awhile. I have Swarovski 10x42 EL for most of my glassing and have a Vortex Razor 15-33 spotter. Haven’t ever used anything higher than 10x . Just not sure if it would be worth it. Any thoughts ?

That's a pretty good deal. Are they used? Have you held them and looked them over?

That's a pretty good deal. Are they used? Have you held them and looked them over?
Brand new, saw them online. The problem is I haven’t held them. I’ve only used 15x once before and they were Swarovski . It was on an antelope hunt and it was better than setting up the spotter everytime

I guess my biggest concern would I really use these or would it just be more stuff to haul around. Not sure I would really gain much since I have a spotter if I need to lookup close

I guess my biggest concern would I really use these or would it just be more stuff to haul around. Not sure I would really gain much since I have a spotter if I need to lookup close
I use 12s and stand by them!

EuroOptic has them on closeout right now ($799). It looks like only the camo versions as the grey version is full price?
Pretty good deal!

I am not running the high end glass, but one season of 15 x binoculars and my spotter found a new home. Just on eye fatigue alone, I'll take the binocular everything for a day, or week, of glassing.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htcooke
Back