Yeti GOBOX Collection

Letterman and Palin

Jose-I had two hunters in a pickup pulling a jeep blow up in front of me in eastern Oregon. I waded through burnig brush with ammo firing off and dragged them out to the side of the road. If they had seat belts on you can bet they would have died right then since the truck exploded into a ball of flames and they both got blown out of the doors. So what if I got hurt helping. I chose to do that and it had nothing to do with seat belts. Oh, and pilots put the harness on because they fly upside down on a regular basis.

Jose-I had two hunters in a pickup pulling a jeep blow up in front of me in eastern Oregon. I waded through burnig brush with ammo firing off and dragged them out to the side of the road. If they had seat belts on you can bet they would have died right then since the truck exploded into a ball of flames and they both got blown out of the doors. So what if I got hurt helping. I chose to do that and it had nothing to do with seat belts. Oh, and pilots put the harness on because they fly upside down on a regular basis.

ringer,

Do you happen to have any pictures of a P-3 Orion flying upside down? Any pictures of a C-130 flying upside down? A c-5 upside down???

You are as bad as TLC arguing that Military planes all go Mach 1, 2, 3 4......

Are you really trying to argue that NOT wearing seatbelts saves lives???

Jose, your display of ignorance you have displayed lately has been an all time low for you. "You are as bad as TLC arguing that Military planes all go Mach 1, 2, 3 4...... " where did I ever say that planes do this? now I know your reading skills are as bad as your comprehension skills. "how many cars go mach 1,2,3 4 or whatever they do?"

unbelievable. can't come up with anything to dispute what I post, so you make things up. truly pathetic your education didn't give you any intelligence. how much did you spend on it? or was it given to you by the govt?

Trust me, Pilots wear seat belts for 2 reasons, one it is the law if the plane was equipped, and second, if you don't your an idiot. I have hit turbulence that would have put my head into the roof or canopy of planes I have flown had I not worn a lap belt. I have been knocked silly from bouncing my head off the side window once.

I don't smoke, I could care less if someone wants to or not. I don't think the government has the right to ban smoking in private businesses, cars, homes, etc. If you don't want to eat or drink in an establishment that allows that....don't go there, its a privatley held business.
Seatbelts, if I don't want to wear one, I should not have to wear one, my car, my life. I pay car insurance, health insurance, life insurance. Seatbelt laws have not lowered the cost of any of these. Why should a businesses profit margin have an affect on my personal freedoms?
We have to get rid of career politicians that sit and listen to every crybaby/self intrest promoting liberal on the planet to protect their seat of power.

I have a theory that all of those who believe in the "Great Seatbelt Conspiracy" did not attend and graduate from an accredited "collage" or university.

Who is behind this conspiracy to pass laws and make you wear seatbelts? Some of you argue that they don't save lives (and lives/health = $$$$$) and some of you argue that the insurance companies don't pass along the $$$$$$ from the saved lives/health.

Which is it, do seatbelts save lives/health/$$$$$ or don't they?

ringer?

Whiskers?

TLC?

Trust me, Pilots wear seat belts for 2 reasons, one it is the law if the plane was equipped, and second, if you don't your an idiot. I have hit turbulence that would have put my head into the roof or canopy of planes I have flown had I not worn a lap belt. I have been knocked silly from bouncing my head off the side window once.

If it was only about bouncing your head off the canopy, they could get by with just a lap belt, or, even cheaper/easier, one of those metal pipes they put across you at the carnival ride. No, sorry Schmaltz, but they put 5-point harnesses on the pilots for a reason.

The guy who was my primary flight instructor was an old crop duster / Ag pilot. He crashed more planes than anyone I have ever known. And he wore his shoulder belts so there was ZERO slack/movement in them, as he wanted his "body in motion" to not remain in motion once the plane stopped its' motion.

I pulled a drowning guy out of the surf in Nor cal thirty years ago, putting myself at risk of cutting my toe on a seashell.
Too bad he was already dead. I guess I don't get any brownie points for that.

only speaking for myself here. so, you want to know, lets have some fun until the ground/grass/clover dries a bit more this AM so I can finish cutting the pastures.

I have a theory that all of those who believe in the "Great Seatbelt Conspiracy" did not attend and graduate from an accredited "collage" or university. when did I say it was a conspiracy? the comments I made were about the govt taking away individual choices. passing a law that states that I have to wear a seatbelt, takes away an individual choice. as Buzz would say, not even an idiot can argue that. and as I have said numerous times now, your education has not made you any smarter. you would be a perfect example of why the "no kid left behind" was a failure if it would have been in effect when you went to school. you really have to get over this "education" crap. education does not make one smarter. you are living proof of that.

Who is behind this conspiracy to pass laws and make you wear seatbelts?again. you with this conspiracy crap. who and where did anyone say this was a conspiracy? except you switching words around. problem is, you're more transparent than nobama with your bullshit. Some of you argue that they don't save lives(have never said that. but to you thats irrelevant.) (and lives/health = $$$$$) and some of you argue that the insurance companies don't pass along the $$$$$$ from the saved lives/health. very true. still waiting for Buzz to answer my question. problem is, he can't answer it or he would look stupid for making the comment. have yet to see anyone jump in and say they saved money on their vehicle insurance because they passed a seatbelt law. or their health insurance either. if you have proof of it, please provide it as I may have to switch insurance companies for the savings. if not, you're just typing to see yourself type.

Which is it, do seatbelts save lives(sometimes yes, sometimes no. had a kid who burned to death by the inlaws after he swerved to miss a deer that jumped in front of him. couldn't get out of the car before it burst into flames. fire investigators report, not mine. without the belt on, MAYBE he could have gotten out. no way we'll ever know for sure.)/health/$$$$$(still waiting to see the proof that wearing a seatbelt saves ME money on insurance. please provide the link that shows insurance rates dropping because of this. thanks in advance.) or don't they?

ringer?

Whiskers?

TLC?

now, you have had the questions answered. time for you to post your facts so we can see what insurance companies dropped their rates, and passed it on to the consumer. if not, then you have nothing but your opinion for what you are saying. and like it or not, your opinion is no better than mine or the guys that say this nothing more than the govt taking away another individual right. very simple. try to keep it that way for the less intelligent.

time for you to post your facts so we can see what insurance companies dropped their rates, and passed it on to the consumer. .

Your ignorance is impressive, exceeded only by your commitment to ignorance. I guess you were able to find a comfortable barstool early on in life.

Do you have any idea of the items used to determine your insurance rates?

Your ignorance is impressive, exceeded only by your commitment to ignorance. I guess you were able to find a comfortable barstool early on in life.

Do you have any idea of the items used to determine your insurance rates?(all of them? doubt I know all of them. why don't you list ALL the things that determine your insurance rates. that way we can all see where it says the wearing of seatbelts LOWERS the cost of the insurance.)

so in other words, your insurance did not go down because of the seatbelt laws. you can not back up your bullshit about saving money on insurance because of the seatbelt laws. the fool bites the dust again. time to switch subjects Jose. you have been called and you lost. just what everyone expected from your dumbass. at least Buzz stopped posting knowing he couldn't prove this exact same thing.

so in other words, your insurance did not go down because of the seatbelt laws. you can not back up your bullshit about saving money on insurance because of the seatbelt laws. the fool bites the dust again. time to switch subjects Jose. you have been called and you lost. just what everyone expected from your dumbass. at least Buzz stopped posting knowing he couldn't prove this exact same thing.

Uhhhhh....... I never claimed that seatbelts "lowers the cost of insurance", although, I am guessing a seatbelt on your barstool might save the barkeep from having to clean you off the floor every afternoon about 3pm.....

I am guessing, just an edjumacated guess, as I can make edjumacated guesses because I have an edjumacation, whereas you are limited to making ignorant statements because your commitment to ignroance, that the portion of my premium that is attributed to medical care is lower because of the use of seatbelts.

I know every time I have a claim, the insurance company asks if I had a seatbelt on.

Did other factors increase in cost over the last 20 years that my insurance company has to consider? My edjumacated self says yes. Your ignorant self would likely be unable to consider anything that complex.

Fireside...Jose style

In keeping with the random paramter adherance of our resident liberal Idaho immigrant...here's a scratch & sniff for the edjumacated multi-personality attention ho:

bike6-15-09099.jpg

swiss, mozzarella, and sharp cheddar.

"Uhhhhh....... I never claimed that seatbelts "lowers the cost of insurance",(" (and lives/health = $$$$$)" although, I am guessing a seatbelt on your barstool might save the barkeep from having to clean you off the floor every afternoon about 3pm....."

keep going after the barstool thing dumbass. everyone that has read this saw me say I don't drink. reading and comprehension skills mr. edumacated.

"I am guessing, just an edjumacated guess, as I can make edjumacated guesses because I have an edjumacation,"

and as I have repeated numerous times, an education does not make you intelligent. but feel free to keep right on proving that.

"whereas you are limited to making ignorant statements because your commitment to ignroance,"

be willing to bet, that this would carry more weight if you could spell. ignroance? thinking you mean ignorance. but you feel free to keep right on showing us that edumacation and proving that an edumacation does not equate to intelligence.

"that the portion of my premium that is attributed to medical care is lower because of the use of seatbelts."

but of course, you are just guessing and that you have no proof of this statement? and because I am the kind of guy that just has to know, called my insurance agent. there have been NO rate decreases for insurance(of any kind)due to the seatbelt laws. now, this guy is from here in illinois, your state may be different.

"I know every time I have a claim, the insurance company asks if I had a seatbelt on."

HOLY CHIT!!! how many claims do you have that they ask this question? have yet to have a claim that they asked this question. but then again, maybe I drive better than you and don't have any claims that they would ask. no accidents here.

"Did other factors increase in cost over the last 20 years that my insurance company has to consider? My edjumacated self says yes. Your ignorant self would likely be unable to consider anything that complex."

so in other words, you don't know what all the things are that are considered for determining your insurance rates? have to give you credit though. you finally said something that had a little common sense to it. "other factors increase in cost over the last 20 years" problem is, you still haven't proven that insurance has gone down due to the seatbelt laws.

and FYI. if your insurance agent is asking you if you had your seatbelt on, you might want to get another agent/company. not sure why they would ask this as it has no bearing on you getting into an accident. and as an attorney, you should know that that is a self incriminating question with the wrong answer. and what difference would it make if you did or didn't to the insurance company? are you saying that seatbelts PREVENT accidents? that is one magical seatbelt.

Today 12:40 PM

I like Cheese... I like Pepper Jack and Swiss. How about you guys ?
I prefer a really sharp cheddar, personally.

If you could only eat one type of red meat, what would it be? Beef, Elk, Deer, Moose, etc.

Personally, I love moose tenderloin and moose burger.

Discuss.

never had moose, so can't say if that would be it or not. toss up between beef and venison backstraps. but, we raise our own cows. big difference between them and store bought.

Letterman SUCKS!... about as funny as a Fart.. He never recovered from Jay Leno getting the Tonight Show.. and Smoking him in the ratings

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
See65
Back