lets see some pics

Wyoming. Pretty sure Buzz and Doug thought I was on drugs when I looked up from my spotter and said that I had a mountain lion. Killed this guy about an hour later.

04WYAntelope.jpg

No doubt it is cool to see one, especially in daylight hours. I've just caught one in a spotlight at night.

Oak, you sure you didn't just have some bad oysters that day, or a bit too much sun on that dome?

No idea. Want the waypoint? You can go look.

No just being a smarty pants due to my single shed problems this spring. I have finally let go and concluded both my missing sheds this year are in someone elses house. I am not obsessive compulsive, I am not obsessive compulsive, I am not obsessive compulsive.

By law this is how they should always be. Easier on the heart.

Attachments

• P1000808[1].jpg
    P1000808[1].jpg
    303.4 KB · Views: 226
I'm not much of a shed finder, but this set was near my bear hunting camp last weekend. On the 3rd morning, while getting ready to leave, my friend was soaking her blisters in the creek. I looked up and saw this on the other side.. The match, a weird twisted 2 point, was only 100 yards inside the timber.
whatsthat.jpg

antlers.jpg

MarcelleAntlers-1.jpg

Marcelleantlers.jpg

Nice find oak. Hard to tell how big? So..... how big?

Not very. A 160ish buck. I only posted because it's the only brown deer shed I've found this year.

Dink won't have much fun looking for the match. I left the truck yesterday at 12:15, picked that shed up at 12:30, and got back to the truck at 5:30 without finding so much as a chalky stump after this one.

Greenhorn, nice set. You should have sent your girlfriend after them.

Cripes Greenhorn, that no pants picture sure does look like some one from the swampy part of Alaska.

That is a freaky bull.

Seriously Greenhorn... Cold water, right? :D

Next time go with the medium sweatshirt instead of the small for a little extra coverage.

Impersonating someone there Greenhorn?

Attachments

• FashionSenseB.jpg
    FashionSenseB.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 202
Oak~

Nice photos!!! Those Crew Cabs are sweet for sheds!!!

Mark

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back