Yeti GOBOX Collection

lets see some pics

Can't post such things on the internet any more.

As of this morning, some had shed...

Bucks.jpg

...and some hadn't.

Bull-1.jpg

I took the photos standing in the same spot.

WDH was out hiking with a really tanned chick and picked up a few.

Muahahahahhahahahahahaha. Do you think I should post up the picture?

Can't post such things on the internet any more.

Sure you can. I don't see why not? Just watch the background, leave the truck out of the pic etc. But I do agree in a way. I probably only post 5-10% what I really find.

My favorite thing to do now is take pics of sheds near a landmark where the sheds were found NO WHERE near. That throws them off. Here's an example of a pretty "famous" place:

Last edited:
Reconnaissance this morning showed several bulls that still haven't shed. Maybe wait a while longer.

Nice kitty. Sorry it is so blurry. I was pretty dam excited to see him:D

Attachments

• P1000775.jpg
    P1000775.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 486
Nice finds Dink! Lucky picture of that cat, did you snap while you were running away or something? :D

I wanna see that deadhead.

In time Oak. For now he has a week or 2 in a bucket of water before I spend the day gagging boiling him off. You have to wait cause the bases are awesome and must be unbagged to appreciate.

My buddy picked up his 2008 shed 30 minutes before I found him. Just a freaking awesome yet non-scoring buck. Thick and chunky. I call him Beef:D

Nice finds Dink! Lucky picture of that cat, did you snap while you were running away or something? :D

After 38 years out and about with no cat sightings I was flipping out. I once left camp to go crap, when I got back the other guy was freaking cause one just ran by the tent door. I have tried tracking one in the snow while it was screaming over and over. I had been snake bit until that day.

He was putting the sneak on some elk. He went to the base of this(almost dead center pic)tree and layed down kinda like a house cat, watching the elk on the other ridge. Again, not a great pic, but it sure was fun.

Attachments

• P1000777.jpg
    P1000777.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 547
The hardest part, and mostly why I didn't get good pics, is because I was going back and forth between binos and camera. To much fun.

So you saw your first cat in Eastern COlorado?

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WW2 Buff
Back