Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Let’s go Saints!!!

So does this put me on the Brady bandwagon if he chose to come to my team? TAMPA!!! BAY!!!!!

The Packers v. The Bucs; Rodgers v. Brady, a referee's nightmare. Two amazing quarterbacks, surely first ballot Hall of Fame, yet two that are also Hall of Famers when it comes to whining, sniveling, complaining, and somehow getting the refs to feel sorry for them.

The quandry the refs now have - Which guy do we favor this week, they are both "untouchables?

That was some old man quarterbacking. The pundits won't say it out of respect this week, but that was not good.

Veteran quarterback with new team outlasts veteran quarterback with established team/coach.
Cough...GOAT!
Ok Hem...im not a Brady hater, but that win had 100% nothing to do with Brady's performance. That was 2 of the worst postseason QB performances i can remember. Saints dropped INTs and Tampa didn't drop INTs. 1 completion over 20yds in the game. That was bad quarterbacking.

Ok Hem...im not a Brady hater, but that win had 100% nothing to do with Brady's performance. That was 2 of the worst postseason QB performances i can remember. Saints dropped INTs and Tampa didn't drop INTs. 1 completion over 20yds in the game. That was bad quarterbacking.
Kind of agree with you there. I think Brees and Big Ben of the Steelers need to retire. They have maxed out and starting to decline. They might be OK as backups/mentors but doubt if they would want that.

Ha...four picks is bad quarterbacking.
Like him, or not, he is still competing and winning. Not just some miraculous stroke of good fortune.
The end is near, and football will continue with new blood, but for the time being I think his career speaks for itself.
Now Rodgers, and possibly Mahomes. What is not to be excited about?
But yep, I'm partial.
Would have rathered see you harvest that monster buck.

Ha...four picks is bad quarterbacking.
Like him, or not, he is still competing and winning. Not just some miraculous stroke of good fortune.
The end is near, and football will continue with new blood, but for the time being I think his career speaks for itself.
Now Rodgers, and possibly Mahomes. What is not to be excited about?
But yep, I'm partial.
Would have rathered see you harvest that monster buck.
As a lifelong bills fan I didn't like Brady at all, but slowly over the years I grew to respect his greatness and actually enjoyed watching him play well this year in a new system. Not saying I rooted for him but I definitely respect his talents.

And yes you and me both!

Brady is used to the cold so hopefully that helps him beat the pack. If Brady pulls this off, it’ll be the greatest swan song in NFL history.

beat Brees ✔️
beat Rodgers ✔️
beat Mahomes or Allen ✔️

If there were ever a season where Brees could have have broken the habit of licking his damn fingers.

Brady is used to the cold so hopefully that helps him beat the pack. If Brady pulls this off, it’ll be the greatest swan song in NFL history.

beat Brees ✔️
beat Rodgers ✔️
beat Mahomes or Allen ✔️
Don't get too far out over your skis.

For all of the reasons Big Fin stated I HATE Sean Payton. So the post season is already partially successful.

I will root for the Buc's when they play the Packers.

I like both teams left in the AFC. Kinda sorta hoping the Bills can win the whole thing.

I thought the Browns gave it a hell of an effort, but came up short.

Don't get too far out over your skis.

giphy.gif

I hate that Brees may retire and go out like that, but he’s not the same QB he once was.
Now that Brees has socially repented for having an unpc opinion he can sell soup/or whatever and enjoy his millions....maybe have a few of his boys star at Austin Westlake...he deserves the spoils and has been a great ambassodor.

Back