Let’s go Saints!!!

Southern Elk

Copying the Buffalo thread from yesterday. Today is my team’s turn. I’m worried Brees just isn’t the same anymore, but I’m hoping he can pull this one out. I think this is probably his last year. The defense has looked very good this year. New Orleans won both regular season games, but Tampa seems to be hitting on all cylinders. And I hate Tom Brady.

Go Bucs even tho I still can't look at Tom Brady in a Bucs Uniform

Reactions: Hem
If Tom can hit the receivers the bucs could be doing well. At least its tied up at the half

LOL yeah go Saints. I cheer for any team that beats the team Brady is QB for. Just never like the guy. I view him as having a propensity for cheating and bending the rules. A number of rule changes thanks to him and stuff Bellichick did.

January 24th, 2009 is a day no Vikings fans will forget anytime soon - BountyGate on display. Some good folks here are Saints fans and I really like some of the Saints players. That said, if Sean Payton loses every playoff game of his life, it will be just fine with me. It was great to see them get eliminated early the last three years, two of those at the hands of the Vikings.

Since I'm not a Brady fan, in spite of his amazing talent, and the winner of this game faces the mortal enemy of Lambeau and their refs, I could care less who wins the NFC. Actually, now that I think about it, TB has a better chance of beating Green Bay, so I guess I prefer TB to win this one. Either way, I will be rooting for whoever wins the AFC Championship Game to be the victor in the Super Bowl.

The beauty of being a Vikings fans is that there is seldom any competition for my time in January, allowing for some really good hunting days in the depths of winter. :cry:

@Big Fin being from Mississippi, I would have been glad to see Favre get another ring. Even if that meant beating the Saints. He got absolutely killed in that game. He’s one of the toughest guys to ever play QB.

Back