Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Let Them Roam - A Bison Yarn

Such amazing vistas!

Where would a high elevation bison be getting water?
I’m sure a bison is very similar to a domestic cow. A cow will eat 25 lbs of food per day and drink 25 gallons of water. They will walk long distances to get water( ours will walk a mile or more just to get water) plus they are always on the move. The bison may be at 10k when you see them but if you’d follow them all day they would be several miles away by the end, just grazing, eating and drinking.

Well that was nothing short of an incredible adventure. Just wow. Really enjoyed following along. What ended up being wrong with your truck?

That was a great write up and an awesome adventure. Congratulations on your bison and kudos for getting it done. Thanks for sharing your experience.

Great hunt recap! Hunting A bison in a wilderness setting with all the odds stacked against you would be high on my list!

Sorry if I missed it but what was the diagnosis on your truck?

Congrats on one hell of a hunt and thanks for the great story telling!
To say you earned it would be an understatement.

What an adventure!!! Congrats!!
That bison looks delicious!!
Thanks for sharing your hunt with us all!

i would expect nothing less - great write up, great pictures and truly epic. thank you for taking the time.

but out of everything in this story that made it so epic and wonderfully told two things in particular stood out to me:

1. "It's almost 5 [am] when I get important things inside, so I crack open a beer and wait for my wife to get up."

this is low key savage, much respect.

2. epic tacoma failure at the worst possible time... this is a first for me to hear about. wild.

The story and pictures didn't disappoint. Congratulations on an amazing adventure and thank you so much for sharing it with us!

Well done. I would have lost my mind with all the problems you had.
Great pictures and better story,thanks for taking the time to share with us.

Man, what an adventure. You are one tough fella mentally and physically.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hamms12oz
Back