Let the fatasses destroy Kentucky!

Ithaca 37

This is a good solution. Ban ATVs in all states but Kentucky. :D After generations of inbreeding the hillbillies of Harlan County think all those fatasses are going to stay on the roads! :D When you look at the article be sure to click on the next picture after the one of the fatasses on their ATVs. That's the way they appreciate nature!! :rolleyes:

Off-road paradise
ATV fans heading for Kentucky mines
Tuesday, May 10, 2005 Posted: 10:55 AM EDT (1455 GMT)

EVARTS, Kentucky (AP) -- Tony Novick leaned against his ATV on an Appalachian ridge top, downing a lunch of beans and franks and enjoying the view of a distant mountain shrouded by clouds.

The New Lexington, Ohio, man is one of a new breed of tourists flooding into the mountains to ride four-wheelers across seemingly endless miles of abandoned roads left behind when mining companies pulled out.............

http://www.cnn.com/2005/TRAVEL/DESTINATIONS/05/10/off.road.paradise.ap/index.html

OK, so your point is???????????
My take is that these people were legal and out have a good time.

I could not agree with you more on topics where people are going off road being illegal or doing damage (in areas not set aside) for that.
But time after time Ithaca you post legal stuff to bitch about.
What is it about people that have a different view on life that scare's the hell out of you?????
We have seen time and time again it's not only the illegal crap (we all are on the same page there even if you do choise to ignore it )but it goes so much deeper with you then wanting to help stop illegal moron's.
This is the problem we have on here , when people like Ithaca have so much contempt for other people that they refuse to see that we all have the right to some LEGAL fun .

"After generations of inbreeding the hillbillies of Harlan County ."

I wonder if one of these same people from Harlan County decide they wanted to join any of the Ithaca org. he support's would they be allowed to ,or would they still be called an inbred hillbilly????????and labled to dumb to be of any worth?

Where is D-Gib???

When I was a child, my family would travel,
To western Kentucky, where my parents were born.
And there's a backwards old town that's often remembered.
So many times that my memories are worn.

And Daddy won't you take me back to Muhlenberg county,
Down by the Green River, where Paradise lay.
"Well I'm sorry, my son, but you're too late in askin'."
"Mr. Peabody's coal train has hauled it away."

Well, sometimes we'd travel right down the Green River,
To the abandoned old prison down by Aidrie Hill.
Where the air smelled like snakes: we'd shoot with our pistols,
But empty pop bottles was all we would kill.

Then the coal company came, with the world's largest shovel,
And they tortured the timber and stripped all the land.
Well, they dug for their coal till the land was forsaken.
Then they wrote it all down as the progress of man.

When I die, let my ashes float down the Green River.
Let my soul roll on up to the Rochester dam.
I'll be halfway to Heaven with Paradise waitin',
Just five miles away from wherever I am.

You mean this guy?

story.allterrain.ap.jpg

I don't see that picture in the linked article??? All I saw were pictures of people riding ATVs on a dirt road and a guy packing something onto his ATV with a dirt road in the background.

Never mind - I found where the picture is. That's not a fat-assed ATV rider, though - that is a fat-assed 4x4er.

People used to drive those big wheel trucks down the rivers here. You know how its public waterways, so you have the right to go downstream. Well, some people got a kick out of driving down stream with those big tire trucks.

They made a law against a few years ago, no more fish killing, turtle smashing, river rut making. Now, its just canoeing and tubing, float the river, that's a big summer time activity here. I'll find a link with pictures, it is a great activity in the summer heat here, to float the rivers, the ones with water in them.

Here's some pictures. Notice at the bottom. A group going down the river, will each have their own tube to float in, and one for the cooler of beverages.

http://www.mountainbreezecamp.com/htm/recreation.htm

The rivers get pretty crowded like the pictures show. People are pretty laid back, they float in the tube, pull up the cooler, take drinks, float some more. They can float the river for hours and never even have to get out to go to the bathroom. Pretty laid back, they just pee in their pants, have another drink, keep floating the river.

Where is D-Gib???
D-Gib wasn't terribly fond of the surface mines to begin with. Like Cali stated, I've got no problem with them riding on established mining roads.

Ithaca, please continue to remind people that all Kentuckians are toothless, fat-assed inbreeders with 3rd grade educations...that way they'll stay the hell out. :p

Some of those strip mined wastelands in the eastern part of Kentucky are now home to what is, arguably, one of the biggest success storys in the re-introduction of elk to areas they were eleminated long ago. It was ugly for years, and will never be as beautiful as it once was, but the scars are fading and the grass growing there makes exellent food for the deer and elk. The elk population is far ahead of any projections. Heck, they'll probably have to re-introduce grizzleys and wolves just to keep the population in check! Maybe they can controll the numbers of inbred Kentuckians you dislike so much too.

:D After generations of inbreeding the hillbillies of Harlan County think all those fatasses are going to stay on the roads! :D

Are the smileys supposed to make you look like less of an asshole?

Hey Mikey,

Wheres the sense of humor? Werent you just saying that someone else had no sense of humor?

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back