LBG...What is on your agenda

Ovis

Joel

Lots of talk about Moosies plans for hunting, my plans, even muskeg and John have chimed in to let us know what they were up to this season. BUT, nothing from you on your plans. I know you like to make last minute plans, but whattayah think? Where and what are you hunting for?

So you want to know what I'm doing
wink.gif

Actually, I haven't a clue. What are your plans for this year?

I'm not doing that much this year. with my new job I dont have any vacation time. I can take a day off here and there but thats about it. I might take a long weekend in Oct or so and go to unit 13 (after moose season) and see if I can find a griz but thats about it.

That sucks! What about your backyard sheep area? Where are you working now?

That area will be closed starting next year and it seems everybody and there brother found out about this year. All I ever see is lambs and ewes and hunters. Which doesnt surprise me since thousands of people park right across the street from it every year
biggrin.gif
I'm surprised it took this long for people to just look up and see all the sheep. In most days there are over 50 sheep on this hillside. Oh well, thats life I guess.

I now work on Forklifts. It sucks but I'm a field Mechanic. Today I spent the day in Biglake. Somedays its in Homer. I Hop in my truck and drive around the kenai and the valley working on forklifts. Oh well, I'm basically my own boss and its different everyday.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back