Latest Trail Cam pics.....

iminrut

Back in September, I got permission to hunt over 300 acres of oak'd river bottom........I set up a camera in October, and kind of forgot about it cause I got busy, and probably wasn't going to get to hunt it this year anyway.........but I wanted to see what was there just in case........

Well, the batteries were dead, and there were 39 triggers on a 24 exposure film, LOL..........wife took the film and i was pleasantly surpised what showed up on the pictures............no record breakers, but future ones :D

Nice young 10-point.....

17390Heart_River_10-point-med.jpg

An awesome "8" with a busted right G3....

17390Heart_River_Buck-med.jpg

And this one is gonna be hard for you to pick out, but it showed up much better on the original......check that young buck to the right, and look at the palmation he has......awesome, can't wait to see what he looks like in the next couple of years...

17390Heart_River_Bucks.jpg

Looks like I have some awesome shed hunting to look forward to this coming spring !! :) :) On another note, I got permission to also hunt an area with a large herd of Muleys......one buck supposedly goes 170+......I'm gunning for him in a couple of days.....wish me luck, LOL ;)

You are killing me Clay. Do you have one on the ground yet? Just seeing your pics is getting me fired up for South Dakota in ten days. :D

You have some sweet areas from the looks of things.

Craig, it has been a very "non-typical" year for me......I've had very little time to get out this rifle season, and the buck I had been watching either got poached or has gone in hiding.......

Looks like I'll get one full day where i can spend the entire thing hunting.....I'm gonna hit it hard...........other than that I'll be looking forward to some late season bowhunts........one thing is for sure, the cameras will be snappin' pics all fall and winter, so I'll have more to come soon......

Great pics! I go out tomorrow afternoon for rifle whitetail out on the prairie. Scouted the area last week. Found 2 good ones, hopefully they are still alive.

Okay that's it iminrut.....we need to swap a hunt or something. I need one of those whiteys and you posting all those trail cam photos all the time isn't helping me any. :)

Thanks for posting those whitey photos, I enjoy them.

NEW Sitka Ambient 75

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back