Latest National Fox poll [ 1070]

cjcj

Latest National Fox poll [ 1070]
Updated April 24, 2010
Will Immigration Law Help or Harm?

FOXNews.com

One day after Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer signed the nation's toughest immigration bill into law, at least two advocacy groups were preparing legal challenges and Mexico has warned that the law could affect cross-border relations. Do you think this law will help or harm?

• Share your thoughts. First, answer our question below. Then click "Leave a comment."

Thank you for voting!

Help. The state had to do something, especially in the wake of recent border violence and the murder of rancher Bob Krentz by an illegal immigrant last month. 93% (127,009 votes)

Harm. The bill will promote racial profiling, hurt relations with Mexico and cost the state in possible class-action lawsuits. 5% (6,223 votes)

Not sure, but an immigration law of this magnitude should probably involve President Obama and Capitol Hill. 1% (1,672 votes)

{FOXNews.com

Mexico has warned that the law could affect cross-border relations.}

It might hurt "cross border" relations, but it will help "stay on your side of the border" relations. :hump:

I'd have preferred a more violent and short term option. I do see the merits of this law as well as some faults. I think the upside outweighs the down.
Dress up your side of the fence and stay there-or come here-LEGALLY.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucafu1
Back