Hunters at risk!

"Those guys are fags”

And Thats why we love AZ402, He's brutally honest :D

The border problem was here before Bush and from the looks of things will be here long after he is gone. It does suck that so many people have to flee their country to try and better their lives. Hopefully Canada stays self sustaining, or you boys up north might be in trouble

I know.. First it's the Geese, then the people EH ? I tell you what, Those geese are going to get a bunch of Steel shot when they stop here in Idaho. I'm not putting up with those Canadian Geese. I truely have been slacking and haven't been doing my job in monitoring them lately but next week I'll try to get out and make the rounds...... I promise :D

Moosie said:
I know.. First it's the Geese, then the people EH ? I tell you what, Those geese are going to get a bunch of Steel shot when they stop here in Idaho. I'm not putting up with those Canadian Geese. I truely have been slacking and haven't been doing my job in monitoring them lately but next week I'll try to get out and make the rounds...... I promise :D
Now i know its true. The minuteman project is just homos who blow thier load in less than a minute..

Well said Stan. It's good to see that there are a few people out there that understand that all these issues are complex, and that there is cause and effect to everything we do. The world is far from perfect. Dishonest dialog from people (several here come to mind) in an attempt to promote their political POVs does nothing to solve the issues. Just makes it worse. I live along way from the Southern border, but I'm still interested in hearing what's going on down where you guy's live as long as it's not hyped or exagerated for political reasons. Thanks for doing that.

Large head Ram,

Yes I'v commented, seen's how I was on the working group that stiffled the bad land grab in the first place.

Second, I'm sorry I missed the goose hunt, I'm more of a horn, and claw man.

Moose, did I hear you say where your at on the game farm issue? Here's some options:

1) Think there a great place to find animals that don't know if your feeding corn or throwing lead.
2) Feel property rights should come first, even if that nucular storage depot is polluting my water.
3) Like the chance at a wild 575 pt bull that you can supper inpose pics of the Selway in the background and enter in B &C club.
4) Gives moose a chance to win your own hunting contest with Tom, on Hunt Talk.
5) Feel that all the threats to wild elk, trophy class wild animals, let alone the watering down of both boone and crocket, and Pope and Young, and the appearance it sends to non-hunters is enough to have the canned hunting aspect outlawed.

I like to see people

That are passionate about something. It gives me hope .
Even though I just cant stand a few that posted on this topic ( I am sure the feeling is mutual ) I am glad that they speak up .
Now that is said I think that some just want to drill others :D hump and that is just thier nature.

S. S.,

There are more goose raffle tickets available from the RCFWA. All proceeds go towards the land purchase. One in 200 chance for a 3 day Alberta hunt with great outfitter. It will only set you back $25. I bought a chance even though I never have goose hunted before. It's for a good cause and I'm sure you can scrounge up $25. 280, now that's a differnt story. We might have to come up with an instalment plan for him.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back