Late Friday music thread

Discovered the guy a few months back I’ve been enjoying digging deeper in his catalog of music, what makes him unique is his old fashioned sound and style , all his music and his album covers he does are retro it’s a throwback to the 50s and 60s style of country music and makes for such an enjoyable listen this was the first song of his I discovered two or three months ago. Hope you enjoy it. Time for a New year and some new sounds

On this date in 1991, Steve Clark guitarist with #DefLeppard, was found dead at his Chelsea flat by his girlfriend, after a night of heavy alcohol consumption combined with prescription drugs. The autopsy revealed he had died from an overdose of codeine and had Valium, morphine and a blood alcohol level of .30, three times the British legal driving limit. In 2007 Clark was ranked No.11 on Classic Rock Magazine's "100 Wildest Guitar Heroes"

GDVOi0vasAASenE.jpg

Never heard of this group from Iceland until a few days ago. Interesting sound and lyrics. They get a lot of views, so I must be living under a rock!

I've been telling you that for years.

Their second album is really good as well:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JMD
Back