Gellar

I just want @Stocker to know we made it safely through. 1662661955193.jpeg
Time entering 10:30pm
Time leaving: somewhere around 3:30am
Average speed: 87 mph
Numbers of cars passed: 437 with Nebraska plates
Number of vehicles passed on the right: 12
Number of times passed: 0
Best part: it was dark and I slept for about 2 hours of that leg.

We went to the zoo and the air and space museum last Summer. Outside the zoo lying on a park bench we saw a fully naked homeless woman passed out. That kind of stuff is shocking to someone who comes from a town of 150 and only 1 stoplight in the county. Of course I turned around to make sure I saw what I saw.

Where you headed? Good choice not stopping your trip in NE :) Its really no better than most of Iowa though with the except of where you are actually from!

We went to the zoo and the air and space museum last Summer. Outside the zoo lying on a park bench we saw a fully naked homeless woman passed out. That kind of stuff is shocking to someone who comes from a town of 150 and only 1 stoplight in the county. Of course I turned around to make sure I saw what I saw.
I mean there are wild things in captivity and some are loose on the street.

You missed the petrified wood museum in Ogalala.

Pride of all Nebraska.

Glad you made it through safe, if I was on the interstate that number of times passed would’ve at least been 1. 🤣

I lived in Lincoln for about a year. It was amazing the difference that 60 miles makes for people and crime. Also I bought a Huskers hat because I legitimately figured it would get me out of a speeding ticket if I got pulled over.

You guys also missed out on stopping at Paradise City in Elm Creek. There’s no need to bother with the petrified wood museum once you’ve been to paradise city.

I always stop in Gothenburg so I can visit the two Cubby's gas stations across the street from each other and get a disappointing meal from Runza.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back