• Thank you for creating an account on Hunt Talk! We require that all new users contribute at least 10 posts before gaining the ability to start new threads. Once you have made 10 posts, you will be able to start new threads in the forum.

Laramie Meetup

Would you want to meet other HuntTalkers at a local watering hole?

• Yes

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • Hell No

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Coal Creek Tap

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • The Library

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Bond's Brewing

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Altitude

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

justdada

I don't drink and drive so buzz or you may have to offer a couch.... but sure, I'm alright meeting more hunt talkers. When are you thinking about putting this together? Maybe a pot luck game grill/BBQ in place of a bar if someone is ok hosting. Just brainstorming

rwc101

I don't drink and drive so buzz or you may have to offer a couch.... but sure, I'm alright meeting more hunt talkers. When are you thinking about putting this together? Maybe a pot luck game grill/BBQ in place of a bar if someone is ok hosting. Just brainstorming
Not a bad idea. I don't have any firm plans. Just gauging interest now that most seasons are over.

deer_shooter

Depends on when. I'll be there in late september and always up for tipping a couple back with like minded folks.

Wow, 2 people said 'hell no', WTF is up with that?

DouglasR

I say we do this the early part of next week somewhere in Bozeman.
I’ll be wearing a #nobodycaresworkharder Tee shirt with my screename and W-KM (well-known member) printed on the back.
LMK

wytex

Pretty much any Thursday or Friday through the weekend, for happy hour, we talk hunting at the Library.