MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

KY moves to help the environment?!?!

dgibson

This from our local newspaper yesterday: <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>A proposed plant in Union County to convert soybean oil to biodiesel fuel has been awarded a $25,255 federal grant.

Union County Biodiesel will use the funds to prepare a feasibility study and business plan for the project, according to farmer Andy Sprague of Morganfield, who is spearheading the project.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Click here

MY OPINION: As usual, the synthetic fuel will cost twice as much as standard diesel, and requires significant allowances from the gubmint to make it cost-effective. If it takes off it'll be good for this area, but I fear it'll go the way of corn-based gasoline.
shhh.gif

Do two Threadkillers posting in tandem make it doubly dead, or do they cancel each other out?
biggrin.gif

I suppose there's no soybeans out west, so this is a
confused.gif
for most in SI. But when little old Union County, KY becomes the fuel center of the WORLD, people will pay attention to me, by George!
soapbox.gif
wink.gif

When it is discovered that little old Union County, KY becomes the fuel center of the WORLD, ol' Dubya will attack your county and hunt you down, hiding in some hole in the ground.... Be careful what you wish for...
eek.gif

(Editors note: Sometimes if you throw a comment in about Dubya and his imperialistic moves toward Oil rich countries (counties), you can get the AM radio listening, Fat-Assed ATV riding, Game Farm hunting gang to keep the thread alive....
tongue.gif
)

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NTSS
Back