Kwik Trip

Quick trip and kwik trip are 2 different companies.
Thus my tongue in cheek response.

In Wichita we have QuickTrip, Kwik Shop (Kroger associated), Casey's, and Kum-N-Go all fighting for their piece of the gas/fast food pie. Buccee's is arriving later this year.

We just got a QuikTrip. No "c" in quick that I know of. No idea what it's like since it's kinda out of my way to go there.

Stoopid Spel Czech!🤪🤪
my grandma and grandpa lived in a town of about 150. They had a town gas pump and every house had a key you’d use to pump gas and it would bill it to your house. A lot of them were Czech, that’s why I thought of that.
I also remember cousins and I walking down to the grocery store and getting cigarettes for my grandpa and they’d charge them. I had to of been 10 or younger.

There's gotta be a certain level of aerosolized hot dog grease-trash coffee-cig smoke-meat stick musk. These here Sheetz/Bucees/Kwik Trips are too boujee, like lil' baby Target stores with gas.

If you know this one...sing it loud and proud right now western MT residents, wherever you are. Eat an imaginary slice from Pizza Pipeline and pour one out for the old time Ole's; just pure convenience store gold. There really wasn't internet in it's heydey, which has more or less been lost to history...

"Ole's country store and beer depot, the best one stop deal around. Groceries and gas, friendly and fast, and the coldest beer in town.
Yeah, we're having fun here at Ole's, the best one stop deal around. Convenient to you...variety too, come in and get a great big smile at Ole's! We're doin' business country style!"
@Nameless Range @Randy11

There's gotta be a certain level of aerosolized hot dog grease-trash coffee-cig smoke-meat stick musk. These here Sheetz/Bucees/Kwik Trips are too boujee, like lil' baby Target stores with gas.

If you know this one...sing it loud and proud right now western MT residents, wherever you are. Eat an imaginary slice from Pizza Pipeline and pour one out for the old time Ole's; just pure convenience store gold. There really wasn't internet in it's heydey, which has more or less been lost to history...

"Ole's country store and beer depot, the best one stop deal around. Groceries and gas, friendly and fast, and the coldest beer in town.
Yeah, we're having fun here at Ole's, the best one stop deal around. Convenient to you...variety too, come in and get a great big smile at Ole's! We're doin' business country style!"
@Nameless Range @Randy11
We have a few places like that here in Northeast Iowa. Couple of them still come out, pump your gas, check your fluids and wash your windshield. One of them is across the road from Kwik trip.

@Nameless Range @Randy11
We used to get cheap chili dogs at Ole's in Missoula after partying till the bars closed. The one in Hamilton was a morning stop before work. Miss it. mtmuley

It would be nice to have places with decent gas station food. Most in Montana (mostly Town Pump) suck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KJ1225
Back