Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Kifaru gun bearer on Mystery Ranch

Clawsar

I know some of you guys have put Kifaru gun bearers on Mystery Ranch packs. How do you attach the top piece? I bought a K clip but I'm afraid it won't be secure enough. Thanks!

Since I have views but no responses, here is what I've done. I took a K clip and fished the strap of the top portion of the gun bearer up through it until the tail can seat over the K clip. I then slid the webbing on my pack shoulder strap through the K clip slot with the slit cut out. As I did it I was more and more nervous about it all staying on, but now that it's done it seems pretty stout. I can pick up the pack by this piece and nothing feels like it will slide off. I'll try to grab a picture later. If anyone has any tips though let me know.

Did you buy the universal gun bearer? I have a Kifaru, so I can't help on the MR attachment. I can say I love my gun bearer. Hands free carry is sweet.

One of these is on my wish list.

I probably have the universal setup...I don't that's all they made back when I bought mine.
Mine is probably 9-10 years old and has seen a ton of use. I would never hunt without it.

I thought I had ordered the universal but apparently I did not. Oh well, this works for now! Thanks everyone.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caveman84
Back