Keeping A Secret....

@Hem I hate the word epic, so I will not use it in my thanks for telling your tale. Keep pounding nails (hopefully in some of our nice lumber). I am well connected in the beer scene here in BOI and a few will be reserved for ya.

Reactions: Hem
@Hem I hate the word epic, so I will not use it in my thanks for telling your tale. Keep pounding nails (hopefully in some of our nice lumber). I am well connected in the beer scene here in BOI and a few will be reserved for ya.
So BOI? As in lumber from Boise Cascade?
Just want to make sure next time(first time) i pass through i am crazy thirsty.

Fantastic ram!!! You had the best hunting partner out there... Beast mode describes him perfectly! Congratulations
Yep.
Bummer he blew is ankle out this summer, I'm sure he was twisting off missing all the scouting and early season.
We put together two weekends of go-hard mode...couple screws in the foot slowed him down to my speed. Haha

Haha!! He is tough to keep up with that is for sure! He has had a serious run of good luck with MSG! Bet you guys had a fantastic time up high!

Outstanding!!! Congrats on an adventure of a lifetime.
Great ram, story, pics, attitude, and secret.
Thank you for taking the time to share with us. Gonna go re-read it again!

Great story you drew it out perfectly. You deserved this ram after all you put into it. It's awesome to be able to share it with a great friend and hunting partner.
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Two out of six last I heard.
Bio trolling us for info to help another hunter.
🤪
Hold up a second. I have a little experience hunting sheep in 302. About 100 days over the last 3 seasons. Of the 16 HD302 sheep hunters I have met and/or talked to (and helped or got help from) you are the first to talk shit about the amazing biologist and go out of your way not to help other hunters. Everyone - except you - cooperates on this hunt. Sad. It’s one of the things that makes it special. Too bad you are too big of an ass to know this.

Hold up a second. I have a little experience hunting sheep in 302. About 100 days over the last 3 seasons. Of the 16 HD302 sheep hunters I have met and/or talked to (and helped or got help from) you are the first to talk shit about the amazing biologist and go out of your way not to help other hunters. Everyone - except you - cooperates on this hunt. Sad. It’s one of the things that makes it special. Too bad you are too big of an ass to know this.
WTF? Did I miss something? Not seeing any shit talking.

What a great story, I am envious. Between yours and Greenhorn’s tenacity, there isn’t much room for improvement on serious back country hunting.

When I had the legs to do that I didn’t have time, now that I’ve got time, I have no legs. Congratulations on a well earned hunt and trophy.

You can interpret as you choose.
The regs state this is a difficult backcountry hunt. The Bio warned me from the beginning it was a difficult hunt and am I" prepared to invest significant time" to be successful. I assured her I was. Consequently I scouted and hunted my ass off, bumping in to one other hunter in the entire process. This was in July that we met. We traded information on numerous occasions and agreed to help the other should one harvest early.
My generosity to share information had limitations for sure, say what you will. I wasn't about to walk another hunter in to a zone in which two rams had already been killed.
My comment about the Bio was unfounded and for that I apologize. I knew not her motives.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back