Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Kauai family fishing

Asher is taller than you now? That hurts my head just a bitty bit.

What an amazing fish. I hope everyone got to feel the power during the fighting/ boating.
Yep, taller and reminds me of it on a daily basis... Of course I remind him that I can still beat him in an arm wrestle and pack way more weight on my back so all is not lost yet. :)

We all took turns on the marlin which was awesome. My wife took a sweet video of the marlin jumping and dancing above the water and stripping line while Isaac was taking his turn.

That looks like it was an incredible trip @ashersdad and so cool that you got to do it with your wife and kids. What a marlin! We’re going to Kauai this July so I may send you a pm in the near future to pick your brain on the fishing there.

That is badass! That's a hell of a good spur of the moment trip there dad! Nice work. Sure would've been worth it if you could've tied a hunting trip in there to😉....... better planning next trip I guess....

That is badass! That's a hell of a good spur of the moment trip there dad! Nice work. Sure would've been worth it if you could've tied a hunting trip in there to😉....... better planning next trip I guess....
I thought about it but decided I better not push my luck. :)

I heard rental cars in Hawaii are going for $500 per day now. Is that true ?
We paid just over $500 total for 8 days and that was for a full size SUV. I talked to a buddy of mine today that just booked a trip in October and he was looking at about the same rates that we paid.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back