Kansas Draw Results

They came out on Weds 5/26 last year so maybe tomorrow? But looking back it was Fri 5/22 in 2020 with a couple of reports of emails showing up on the 21st so likely in the next few days.

Last edited:
I couldn't find any info on Kansas Parks & Wildlife website so I gave them a call yesterday. The lady told me early June possibly even as late as second week of June.

I believe the Kansas F&G Commision will hold their meeting on May 27 to set the 2022 seasons, and bag limits for deer, antelope and elk. Hope to hear something a week or two after that.

Does anyone know if you can use a youth KS archery deer tag to hunt the juvenile rifle hunt with a rifle? I put my daughter in for archery youth tag but wondering if she can hunt the September youth hunt with a rifle..

Well I suppose I can quit checking my phone for a while. Does seem stupid for any online application to take this long

I didn't know about this thread until now otherwise I'da responded almost a month ago. I emailed KDWP asking about when we'd have results and if it were still 5 points for a pronghorn and I was told this:
july.PNG

Drawing doesn't even close until June 10th, so I understand why we haven't heard anything yet.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back