"Kaibab" Mule Deer Here We Come!!!!

I was lucky enough to hunt the early hunt in 12AW in late october. I missed a decent buck and my son shot a nice 2 point with a 16 inch spread. The weather was rainy but started to warm up toward the end of the hunt. I don't think there has been any snow so you will need to hunt in the timber. The Warm Fire Burn area produced some nice ones. Look around Forest road 429 where in intersects with 462. You may be able to get cell service at Jacob Lake but thats about it. The entire plateau is my favorite place in the state. Beautiful scenery and tons of deer. Good luck!

Just to make the anticipation worse visit coueswhitetail.com and click discussion forum. Then click mule deer hunting and click the kaibab 7x7 post. The 7x7 scored 207. Note they were taken in the burn area

Good luck IB, looking forward to reading the updates as they come in!

Bugler.... Shoot a forked horn , just to show your human please :D

Keep in contact, phones on 24/7.

I'd invite your wife over for thanks giving if you're still gone but I'm leaving my wife to go hunting as well for that weekend. We can share my trailer/dog house when you get back !!!!

Good luck guys....can't wait to see the pics but a little nervous to hear the stories...

Goodluck Guys! I look forward to reading & seeing the pictures...

Jacob+Lake.jpg

Kaibab+Sign.jpg

Cell Phone Service? Depends on your service provider & well, it just depends...

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1sockeye2
Back