NEW SITKA Ambient 75

Just stopping by.......

You have been gone for a long time,, Hope everything is going good for you,, Still playing in the Band? Rock on .

Yeah Cj i am still playing in a band it is just a different one now, we kinda went away from the harder hate metal we were playing and i am in more of an acoustic style, no more screaming replaced by just having 4 people that can sing in one band while we are all playing an instrument. thanks for giving encouragement though

Hard Hate Metal?[funny] never heard it called that... i called it "devil music" but i`m glad to see your still into the music, My son is still trying to make it in the Biz, while working 2 jobs,,, its very competitive and i encourage him to follow his dreams.... before he gets married, things change quickly after that......Nothing like some nice "acoustic strumming" around the campfire....even though at 52 i still like some ass kicking rock [metallica, ac/dc, etc.] love that smooth acoustic.....have fun... :)

Not staying long is what he did when He blew through town comnig back from Oregon. Door opens, Shakes my hand, and says hi to his sister and Woooosh gone, I'm jsut glad I'm not that busy ;)

Sorry oscar we weren't in my truck or i woulda stayed longer, but the guys i was with were in a hurry to get home for some reason, oh well, next time i come up i will at least stay overnight.

P.S. Nice TV

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sinhba
Back