Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Just Shoot Me!

RJH

Just finished my 10th day workout - just a mere 80 days left to go - Do not know why I wait to the last minute every year - cannot bend over, stand up or pick up anything heavier than jello. At ten days, hiring an outfitter, being transported back in the wild and being pampered with gourmet meals doesn't seem too bad. Excuse me I have to go apply the Ben Gay now! lol

Lol. I feel your pain, I'm headed to the gym as we speak. It does get easier and you will thank yourself come fall. Good luck.
Lucas

If you can find it....Traumeel is a topical analgesic lotion that Works. I don't leave home without it.

Gunner, pickup the Traumeel yesterday at Whole Foods - for the cost it better do more than make the pain go away. Thanks for the heads up.

Look for BioFreeze, it works alot better than all the OTC topical meds. You may have to go to the net to find it, but it worth its weight in GOLD. Hope this helps.

My wife keeps telling me it get easier and hurts less as you progress - lets see I am 6'1 220 and she is 5'5 and 107 and bounces much better than I - did stretch today and Ben you are right feels good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dwaller4449
Back