MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Just passing by

BbarC

Howdy, haven't been able to get on here much lately. It's been an eventful summer so far. Had lots of babies, elk, blackbuck, axis deer, and fallow deer. Also had to take a little time to drown some worms in the river. PLUS two weeks ago it rained 11 inches in 4 hours. Water was 4 feet deep between the house and the store in my little valley here. The worst part was that it took out about $10k worth of fence. I'm about to have Vegas withdrawals as it it about time to make a trip there soon and poof off a little cash to stimulate their local economy. Take care friends.
Ol Bob

Hey we missed you Bob. I was in Vegas a couple weeks ago. Vegas misses you too. :D

Hey Bob good to see ya around,sure hope you and family are doing good.Man I need to get back to Texas again to go hunting.I sure do miss that country.Take care and hope to see ya back here again SOON.

Ya gonna hit one next time, Moosie??? :D ;)
hump.gif

Moosie should have two super good blackbuck by next spring, theyre close to 20" now. Kraven you need to come down this fall and get some whitetails and turkey. Looks like a good crop. Been seeing some good bucks in velvet and lotsa baby turkeys.

Bob I sure would love to get down there for sure will have to check what kind of time I can get off since I just started a new JOB this past monday.

Cali.. I have a Hide here... that proves I can Hit one (Or buy one ;) ) Truth be told I used a taxidermist when I got back and Still haven't sen my Buck hide nor the Bear hide I brought into him.... :( Looks like I am going to make a call, I actually forgot about them...

BOB, Well keep them Fed, I'll come down for a Good ol fasion Texas hunt. I'd like to hang out the Truck window with the Pail of food and Shoot him though, Non of this Siting in the back of the truck crap ;) ;)

Wish you could send some of that rain this way,Now you got me twiching for a Vegas "Road Trip" but i will have to wait for another slot tourny offer.

cjcj, The Nugget has a $50k slot tourny coming up in Sept. We may try to make the trip then. The buy in is $1500 but I think they will comp Connie's entry. We need to connect with you out there sometime. Bob

Back