Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Jumped the Gun

idnative1948

But what the hey?

Rented the Caribou Mountain Guard Station Cabin in 66A for 1st choice and 2nd choice in October. If we don't draw, we are out some $$, but if we do will save a boat load of cash as far as hauling a full camp from Boise to the other side of the state.
October can be sketchy as in high 60's or freezing your wazoo off. Will just have to wait and see. Good luck to any of you who put in for those areas over there.
PMs welcome.

Good idea on renting a cabin, sounds like a great way to have a base camp. I hope you draw the tags and have a fun hunt.

BTW, I ended up putting in for moose in 69, so now we just have to hope for the best!

Not to mention that country can turn into a muddy, muddy mess. Its gotten better the last few years. Also have a feeling a few people might be upset you beat them to the punch on the cabin, seems its almost always the same people in there, there loss.

Nice, hope you draw. I try to rent a cabin every summer for 3-4 days to take the family fishing. Its nice not having to take all the camping gear and setting up and tearing down.

the wife and I put in for 61-3, it was best draw odds that I found at 26% chance too draw, so the wife and I put in separate so that way we have a 50/50 chance of one of us drawing, good luck everyone.....
Matt

Who jumped the gun....

put in, drew the moose tag, but could not go, and had to burn the tag?

If you harvest it is. You can harvest one bull and one cow in your life through the regular draw, there are some ways to get more through second drawings, super hunts, etc.

Back