Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Judge Rules in Favor of Corner Crossing Hunters

Great news if this survives appeals. Will affect demand for many hunt units. Does not affect my hunts this fall. My units are pretty contiguous public.

But that doesn’t mean what you stated. You published your own interpretation as his ruling.
Which part the WY only or the other access? Granted I am not a lawyer, this is 2nd hand interpretation from a friend who is a lawyer

What is your interpretation?

Which part the WY only or the other access? Granted I am not a lawyer, this is 2nd hand interpretation from a friend who is a lawyer

What is your interpretation?
That the 4 were successful in a summary judgment of not guilty of civil trespass.

That doesn’t mean there is arbitrary rules of how or what is / isn’t allowed.

Making up and posting statements on what is, while it’s still in limbo is dangerous and bad practice. Each individual decision has consequences that the individual has to make on their own based on their level of risk.

Keep in mind it is ONLY wyoming and ONLY if there is no other way, even inconvenient access. The corner has to be the only way in

Tread lightly

Crossing from public to public at a corner is not trespassing is what was said. Doesn't make any difference if there's another way to access that particular section.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back