Jokes about Big Stick

Given the fine prose in which he instructs his subjects, this Shakespeare quote seems appropriate.

What's here? the portrait of a blinking idiot, .....How much unlike my hopes and my deservings! "Who chooseth me shall have as much as he deserves!" Did I deserve no more than a fool's head? Is that my prize?

William Shakespeare, The Merchant of Venice

Big Stick and his buddy walk into a bar where B.S. picks up a barfly. They take her to a local motel; Big Stick goes into the motel room while the other waits outside. Once the door closes, the Friend on the outside hears strange noises through the door, "I can't do it, I can't do it, I CAN'T DO IT!"

In the morning, the friend askes B.S., "How did it go?" B.S. answers. "It was embarrassing. I simply couldn''t do it."

The friend shook his head. "Manhood problems, eh?"

"No........ I couldnt get on the bed!"

Can anyone on this board tell when Big Stick is Full of Crap ?

Answer : Everytime he types something.

Most men don't plan on being gay. But, they hang out with some gay friends, and after a while, they just get sucked into it.

Actually, you farted and I said "Man that smells like Painless...", and then you burped and I said "Man, sure smells like penis around here..."

No kidding

Asperger syndrome (pronounced 'æs pa gay, also called Asperger's syndrome, Asperger's disorder, Asperger's or AS) is one of several autism spectrum disorders (ASD) characterized by difficulties in social interaction and by restricted, stereotyped interests and activities. AS is distinguished from the other ASDs in having no general delay in language or cognitive development. Although not mentioned in standard diagnostic criteria, motor clumsiness and atypical use of language are frequently reported.

...no charge Goober, get some help.

Big Stink and KimLeeDung were hunting one day when they came across a hibernating grizzly boar. Big Stink exclaims, 'I never had my way with a hibernating grizzly boar before, Dung. Mind if I take advantage of this opportunity?' 'Go for it', replies Kim Dung. After a couple minutes of Big Stink is having his way with the bear, Kim Bung asks, 'hey Stink, mind if I get in on the action?' 'Not at all' grunts Stink.

So Kim rolls the hibernating grizzly boar out of the den, and climbs in..........

Big Stink and KimLeeDung were hunting one day when they came across a hibernating grizzly boar. Big Stink exclaims, 'I never had my way with a hibernating grizzly boar before, Dung. Mind if I take advantage of this opportunity?' 'Go for it', replies Kim Dung. After a couple minutes of Big Stink is having his way with the bear, Kim Bung asks, 'hey Stink, mind if I get in on the action?' 'Not at all' grunts Stink.

So Kim rolls the hibernating grizzly boar out of the den, and climbs in..........

and asks Stick, "If BigHornRam is through licking you like a lollipop, its time to go bear hunting..."

Thanks for the help BigHornRam... now be quiet and let the adults talk.

When is it appropriate to hit a midget...
When he says your wifes hair smells good...

KimLee

Tell us about the time you short sheeted Larry's bed. Rumor has it he slipt into bed without even knowing you pulled a fast one on him.

BONUS: Trick Question...

If you measure Big Twig from finger tip to finger tip, head to toe, and around his belly, which distance is the greatest ?!?!?!??

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JRP325
Back