Join RMEF, Get a Gerber Vital

Status
Not open for further replies.
They cut fingers with the most brief nick...

Hand under and bloody, then the most slight feeling and I frown... Scalpel love, I guess.
We'll see. Antelope bound next week. Be damn near to Canada if I need stiches. mtmuley

I jumped on this offer a couple weeks ago. Got my knife this week! Never elk hunted, but planning to start applying next year. I’ve spent far too many years putting off the support of these good conservation groups. This year along I’ve jumped into four. Happy to be here finally!

I jumped on this offer a couple weeks ago. Got my knife this week! Never elk hunted, but planning to start applying next year. I’ve spent far too many years putting off the support of these good conservation groups. This year along I’ve jumped into four. Happy to be here finally!
Same here! Feels good to finally be in a position to start giving back, even if it's in such a small way.

I already have an RMEF membership so I called and "gifted" one to a buddy. Super easy! Just need your friends address, email, phone number, (and their permission obviously) and they set it right up for you!

Two of my favorite organizations, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation and Gerber, have teamed up for a promotion.

Details:

Join RMEF for $35 and get a Gerber Vital Folder Combo as a free welcome gift. LINK HERE - www.rmef.org/gerber

Gerber Vital Folder Combo
  • Gerber’s best-selling Vital Pocket Folder
  • Combo includes 3 exchangeable stainless-steel blades
  • Open length 6.9 inches yet weighs only 1.3 ounces
  • Rubber overmolded handle for non-slip grip
  • Includes blade box for secure storage
  • Large finger choil for stability
  • $40.00 Value for a $35 membership
Offer good while supplies last

Of course, the membership also includes a full year of Bugle magazine and all the regular member benefits (membership card, discount programs, etc.)

And, you are supporting the group that is conserving huge tracts of elk habitat and securing lots of public access.

View attachment 108640

Just renewed. Been a member since 93 when I was a sophomore in high school. Go Team Elk!

Is this promotion still valid??? I think I did this last year for my first year as an RMEF member and would be amazed this offer is still going!

Is this promotion still valid??? I think I did this last year for my first year as an RMEF member and would be amazed this offer is still going!

Nope. It was last year.

Sorry, I should lock this thread so people don't get confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back