Join RMEF, Get a Gerber Vital

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
Two of my favorite organizations, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation and Gerber, have teamed up for a promotion.

Details:

Join RMEF for $35 and get a Gerber Vital Folder Combo as a free welcome gift. LINK HERE - www.rmef.org/gerber

Gerber Vital Folder Combo
  • Gerber’s best-selling Vital Pocket Folder
  • Combo includes 3 exchangeable stainless-steel blades
  • Open length 6.9 inches yet weighs only 1.3 ounces
  • Rubber overmolded handle for non-slip grip
  • Includes blade box for secure storage
  • Large finger choil for stability
  • $40.00 Value for a $35 membership
Offer good while supplies last

Of course, the membership also includes a full year of Bugle magazine and all the regular member benefits (membership card, discount programs, etc.)

And, you are supporting the group that is conserving huge tracts of elk habitat and securing lots of public access.

FYI. If you are between renewal, would like the Gerber knife and have a friend you would like to gift an RMEF membership, call their membership line 800/225 5355. They will set it up.

BTW, my offer was filled by a HT member who has a Gerber Vital and wanted an RMEF membership.

Win, win.

FYI. If you are between renewal, would like the Gerber knife and have a friend you would like to gift an RMEF membership, call their membership line 800/225 5355. They will set it up.

BTW, my offer was filled by a HT member who has a Gerber Vital and wanted an RMEF membership.

Win, win.
Great move, Sytes!

I was up for renewal as it was. I got several of the Outdoor Edge replaceables from my cousin a few years ago and they're great, but psyched to try the Vital with the thinner profile.

Another new member here. Feel a little bad for not joining earlier. Seeing a couple local projects on their "Where We Conserve" map sealed the deal.

Called yesterday and added another year to my membership to take advantage of this deal. Just got the Outdoor Edge knife set the last time I sent in my dues, should be set on knives for a bit.

Soooo...I’ve been meaning to join the RMEF for a long time because they encapsulate a lot of the things I value.

The truth is I’m a major cheapwad and didn’t want to pony up for it

@Sytes was kind enough to sponsor someone and I volunteered. Now I feel I should pay it forward.

First guy or gal to pm me, I’ll pay for their membership, and you can keep the knife to boot. I just hope you seriously consider renewing next year.

My adopted home state of Wisconsin had their first elk season last year and it is an awesome thing that the RMEF was heavily involved.

Here’s to a good cause and well done @Big Fin for championing the partnership

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back