Jewelers that work with elk ivory???

Elkmagnet

I am wanting to get my wife a ring out of the ivory's of her first archery bull.
If anyone has recommendations of who to use please throw them up.
If they are in Idaho that's cool but even if they are farther away I would like to hear who is good/bad
Also do jewelers typically cut them to achieve maximum eye appeal? Or just polish and go?
Pm's are welcome if you don't want to publicly trash someones reputation.

My father used a guy in Cody years ago. Sorry I don't know his name but he did an awsome job. This jeweler did cut them. He had a pair of earrings made for my mother. Wish I could help you more. But I remember they did a lot of Indian jewelry.

Pick up a Bugle magazine, there is always a couple of jewelers that advertise in there. I have looked at their websites in the past but I cannot think of thier names.

Jensen Jewellers are in Idaho, support RMEF and do great work. They have stores in Twin Falls, Idaho Falls and a few other places. They have always been good to deal with.

Jensen Jewellers are in Idaho, support RMEF and do great work. They have stores in Twin Falls, Idaho Falls and a few other places. They have always been good to deal with.

Agreed. Jensen will do some really cool things with elk ivories. They have stores in Montana, also. They are big supporters of all the conservation groups, especially RMEF. That counts when I'm spending my money.

Thanks for the ideas! Hopefully I can get something like this done when I get an elk!

Check out "wildlifeingold.com" he does amazing work.
My wife surprised me with one of his rings. LOVE IT!

Sam Ferraro in Bozeman

607 Professional Dr, Bozeman, Mt 59718
(406) 587-2721

He has some neat pieces, he has been using elk ivories in jewelry for 20-30 years and is really easy to work with.

Studio Pandora out of Missoula does an outstanding job with ivory jewelry. I had them do a ring for me a few years back; They also did my wedding rings. Karahan does all the work himself and will go the extra mile to get it right.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back