Caribou Gear

Jarbidge Elk 2020

Really enjoyed the fantastic pictures and story. Congratulations!

Great write up, spectacular photos. Cool you got your son involved in the scouting. Did you guys happen to fish any of those streams when you were on your scout trips? Nevada has some neat trout opportunities. Congratulations on the bull!

Congrats on a great bull! (y)
Hunting in Jarbidge is the real deal, like you said being unprepared could be disastrous.
It is some beautiful country and I look forward to hunting it again myself.

Great write up, spectacular photos. Cool you got your son involved in the scouting. Did you guys happen to fish any of those streams when you were on your scout trips? Nevada has some neat trout opportunities. Congratulations on the bull!
I never saw a fish in the part of Mary's River were using. By September the river was running pretty low, not sure the trout could live in there, or in that part. There were some good swimming holes we used to cool down, but didn't see anything.

Congratulations, awesome story. We're headed out there on Sunday for my brother in law's late rifle bull tag. We're amped, and your story just added to the fire.

Congratulations, awesome story. We're headed out there on Sunday for my brother in law's late rifle bull tag. We're amped, and your story just added to the fire.
Good luck to you and your bro. Be prepared for some weather. Snow falling right now and more weather coming in late next week.
Some of those roads get pretty greasy when the snow starts melting.

Good luck to you and your bro. Be prepared for some weather. Snow falling right now and more weather coming in late next week.
Some of those roads get pretty greasy when the snow starts melting.
Thanks for the luck. My Power Wagon is locked front and rear, on 35" tires, have chains for all 4. We were out there about a month ago after a snow, and saw how muddy it gets, so we're ready. I like fresh snow for hunting, we've got lots of layers.

Nevada is a mind twister of desert, mountain, wilderness and neon.

Such a great adventure......Congratulations on all of it

Great job even though bigger bulls may be out there yours is down and you tagged out.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crookhunt
Back