Jackson, Wyoming steakhouse

Dave N

I'm planning to spend Christmas with the wife in Jackson this year. Already have the room booked, and am wondering about any GOOD steakhouses. We've been to the Gunbarrel several years ago. What other places would be a good choice for a holiday meat-lover's meal?

Ditto to Honey Badger. Be sure to go to Local for arguably the best burger in town and their elk medallions are pretty killer as well. If you're looking for a good breakfast, check out Nora's in Wilson, right at the base of Teton Pass or the Virginian Lodge. Both solid homestyle eats. Enjoy, I miss that place.

Thanks guys. I remember both of those places. Hopefully we'll be able to get into one during our stay. No telling how it will go since it will be Christmas! We're staying at the Rustic Inn, so breakfasts are taken care of. LOVE a good burger! It all depends on when we roll into town, when they are open, and how soon we head out to continue our trip. Only staying 2 nights. If we have to wait until Saturday to take the Elk Refuge sleigh ride we may just hang around for lunch and then head out with full bellies!

Thanks!

Tried looking at making a reservation at the Million Dollar and couldn't. Sent an email asking about it and got a reply that they were changing owners. Hopefully they won't change the food. Can't book anything til November, so I'll be looking at both of those places.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back