Votes: 22 46.8%
  • Kansas city Chiefs (-1.5 points)

Votes: 25 53.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

Deleted member 38069

HTers,

You were correct in voting. Its the 49ers vs the Chiefs! For my final poll, I will be asking you to pick the spread as well. For those who don't know KC has -1.5 points. That means Vegas thinks the Chiefs must win by more than that margin. Please vote accordingly. Once again, the KC chiefs are opening as 1.5 points favorites. Choose wisely!

Boomer

Disclaimer!!! There is no gambling involved! Rather just a simple pick 'em game!

NINERS go to Super Bowls for one reason, to WIN! Except when coached by Harbaugh!
By the way, Packers Ice Fishing Tournament has been rescheduled to February 2nd!

Jimmy is gonna come out and tack on 275 with 2TDS. Mostert with 2, Deebo will run for 1 as well. Niners baby all day.

Mahomes hasn't faced a team with this kind of pass rush and Moseley will shut down Tyreek.

Niners 38 Chiefs 24

Last edited:
Chiefs will win 27-24 with Dee Ford jumping offsides to secure the victory for the Chiefs.

He sticks the knife in and twists it twice!!

It will come down to whether the 49er's defensive line can corral/contain Mahomes. He has been pretty darn special these last two years.

My long suffering "Chefs" cheering heart can hardly believe that they have made it, and certainly hope for a win. Wish the game was played in Arrowhead.

He sticks the knife in and twists it twice!!

It will come down to whether the 49er's defensive line can corral/contain Mahomes. He has been pretty darn special these last two years.

My long suffering "Chefs" cheering heart can hardly believe that they have made it, and certainly hope for a win. Wish the game was played in Arrowhead.
The 1.5 spread implies that Vegas and a lot of people that thinks it is anybody's game!

Love Andy Reid. Hope he finally reaches the top. That said, KC has dynamic offense and suspect defense. 49'ers have dynamic and fast defense and good offense. May Mahomes make the difference.
I like Richard Sherman. Not athletically as good as he once was, but compensates with his intelligence. Off the playing field, intelligent, but do not agree with his values.

It’s complicated - hard to bet against Mahomes, but hard to bet for Andy Reid in a big game. The proverbial irresistible force, immovable object problem. In the end (as an old lineman) I have to root for SF to grind it out in the run game beating the chiefs as a little indirect revenge for, “65 toss power trap”.

49ers 27 chiefs 24.

25 poor souls picked KC, Hahaha. Just kidding! I just want a good game.

Dod anybody mske any wild game for the superbowl?

I cooked tenderloins and crappie fillets.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back