Yeti GOBOX Collection

It's officially official...........

AZ402... I have your Elk in MY living room.... MAKES the other 6 points look like Friggin Swamp BABIES
frown.gif
frown.gif
MAybe I'll post pictures so YOU know it's in one piece....

I would hang it but I don't have enough WALL SPACE
eek.gif
eek.gif
, I'll bundle it up nice till you can get it.. I alo have some SILLY award with a 1st place P/Y something or other and anothe plaque or something.. I figured you didn't really care about them tough.. SO I just chucked 'um
wink.gif

Hey Moosie, I got that sign made up that says "Oscar's first elk", but I'm having trouble changing the name on this P&Y award,
when do you need it by ?

Good deal, I'm glad it made it there in one peice. That mount has some serious miles on it this year. Moosie how's it look next to your 320 bull?? Thanks again.

WELL...I had shot a few Spikes in the past.....Then some 5x or 6x ragghorns... I had my first 6 point mounted and put on the wall, I was thinking.. THIS is AWSOME !!! big ol Rack on the wall..... THEN I got my second true 6 point fom Montana. Scored around 320 net 312 0/8, I thought, This is da CHIT!!! Dwarfed the other 6 point on the wall... Doesn't get any bigger then that.

Then My buddy Stan calls, says his bull will be coming by Boise from a Pope and Young show, could I hold it. SURE I thought, I'll just pick it up and stick it in my home office.

NOW, I get this Elk, Handle it by trying to get it into my front door then try to angle it to get through my office door, Doesn't work, door too small, So I prop in up in the livngroom. I thought, Lemme put my 300+" bull next to this thing and see what the difference is.... AS I get my rack closer to this new temporary adition to my house I notice that the rack I thought ws BIG as it gets lays nicely inside of the other one..... with room to spare
eek.gif
eek.gif

ALL I have to say Stan is...That is one FUGGIN HUGE ass elk !!!!!!! Kudos from DA MOOSE MAN !!!

ANOCONDA... ROTFLMFAO !!!!

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallguy
Back