Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

It's not always easy

... but be careful where you spend your money. Was reading a article detailing Jeff Bezos' recent sale of some of his Amazon shares and thought this was interesting and unfortunate. Not familiar with every one of these organizations but it's my understanding the majority, if not all are outspoken anti-hunting. I guess I'll have to plan ahead and not make last minute hunting gear purchases haha

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201105-143552_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201105-143552_Chrome.jpg
    956.5 KB · Views: 45
I go out of my way to order stuff from anywhere but Amazon if at all possible.
It's my own way of boycotting a person like Bezos who treats his employees like garbage. The working conditions in their warehouses are horrendous.

I'm certain that the owner of the natural food store is more anti-hunting that bezos, and we need our GF pancake mix, so... I go 2-day prime to my door. And my amazon stocks goes up.

And Amazon makes their money from AWS and other services, not someone buying consumer goods.
I haven't looked recently, but it wasn't that long ago that AWS basically was the only money maker for Amazon. The rest of the company was either break-even or was actually being supported by AWS profits.

One thing we can do when shopping at Amazon is set up Amazon Smile to support a conservation org (I know RMEF is on the list, but I don't know which other ones are).

Yup. RMEF is who we chose for Amazon smile. Every little bit adds up.

Back