Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

It’s been a day, and I still hurt.

J.Valen

Where are my fellow cheeseheads at? How ya holding up?

it’s okay, I hate Tom Brady too.

Just know that like all tragic things, this too shall pass.

Forever hoping you’ve got a cold PBR or Leinies to go with your crispy cheese curds,
Jake (not from State Farm)
#GoPackGo

The Packers have lost 5 of the last 6 NFC championship games they have been in so I don’t get my hopes up anymore. They could have won yesterday and while Tampa played a good game GB also beat themselves with dropped passes and bad plays.

I had some fresh, squeaky curds this weekend.

Pain ? I'm a Saints fan, so if you really want to talk pain. Last 3 years playoff games have been like trying to sh*t a bowling ball type of pain. We just waiting for Drew to announce his Retirement any day now. Is the 2021 Hunting season here yet??

Pain ? I'm a Saints fan, so if you really want to talk pain. Last 3 years playoff games have been like trying to sh*t a bowling ball type of pain. We just waiting for Drew to announce his Retirement any day now. Is the 2021 Hunting season here yet??
As a life long die hard Saints fan, don't get me started.

Looks like I am once again temporary KC fan.

Have been spending extra time planning a 2022 hunting trip...seems to be helping.

FG though, really???
They should of never been in that situation to have to make that decision. Two 3 and outs off interceptions. How many 3rd down conversions did the D give up that led to scoring? The d had a 3rd and 16 in the first half that got converted plus a couple 3rd and 9s or 3rd and 8s.

As a life-long Lions fan, all I can say is “cry me a river”.🤣
I can understand, but you don't have history with the Saints like the Vikings do (2009 Bountygate).

And now you are about to lose your quarterback. I actually really like that guy!

Aaron Rodgers outplayed Tom Brady. Look at the stats.

Tampa Bay's defense won the game.

Green Bay coaching bad decisions lost the game.

I really thought we had a chance. First Brett Favres talent wasted...now Aaron Rodgers talent wasted. Unreal.

The couple ones that stick out was man coverage on the last play of the first half that lead to that Tom Brady TD. And then the 3rd and goal, trying to slip that ball into double coverage rather than take the 10 yard run into the end zone (which he easily did the week before).

Either way, it’s just a game for my/our entertainment. Maybe next year!

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back