Yeti GOBOX Collection

It’s been a day, and I still hurt.

I had some fresh, squeaky curds this weekend.
Don't watch football but this comment reminded me of when four of us went to 50 anniversary Sturgis and stopped for gas and they had fresh curds in the cheese store so I bought a couple bags in different flavors. None of us had eaten them before. I was first and I started laughing cause my teeth started squeaking. My buds said cheese can't make your teeth squeak so they tried them and yep we all ended up laughing.

Don't watch football but this comment reminded me of when four of us went to 50 anniversary Sturgis and stopped for gas and they had fresh curds in the cheese store so I bought a couple bags in different flavors. None of us had eaten them before. I was first and I started laughing cause my teeth started squeaking. My buds said cheese can't make your teeth squeak so they tried them and yep we all ended up laughing.
And the fresher they are, the more they squeak.

Kicking a field goal on 4th down from the 7 yd line, when they still would have had to score a TD to win w/ 2 min remaining ranks tight up there
as one of the dumbest decisions any head coach has made.
I would expect Detroit to do that

It was a great game. I love how the packers were within striking distance of a superbowl and decided to draft a back-up QB and back-up RB with their first two picks in 2020. Incredible. So glad they lost.

It was a great game. I love how the packers were within striking distance of a superbowl and decided to draft a back-up QB and back-up RB with their first two picks in 2020. Incredible. So glad they lost.
The quarterback is a definite head scratcher. He wasn’t even 2nd string, but I think Dillion the running back showed his worth several times in the season when he was healthy.

The quarterback is a definite head scratcher. He wasn’t even 2nd string, but I think Dillion the running back showed his worth several times in the season when he was healthy.
I just don't see why the drafted Dillon when they have Aaron Jones and Jamal Williams already. There are plenty of change of pace backs that can be picked up in later rounds or in FA, especially when the team was in need of OL and WR help. Devonte is obviously a top 5 WR, but MVS, Lizard man, and St. Brown are all average.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back