Its Application time! What State are U

1. Pref Points - UT - Elk & Desert Bighorn
2. Pref Points - WY - Moose, RM Bighorn
3. WY - doe antelope & buck Mule Deer
4. ID - Clearwater deer tag
5. UT - depending on other draws - general season mule deer & elk
6. UT - Cow elk

mtmiller what special elk permit are you going for here in MT? I can only find cow tags in the regs. I,m putting in for special mulie tag, sheep, goat, moose and probably will do archery antelope if AZ402 wants to put in otherwise I'll just put in for rifle. Everything in AZ, I've got 6 points for deer, 6 for antelope. Putting in for an archery mulie hunt in Idaho to.

AZ

muledeer on the strip(rifle)
elk in unit 9 and the early hunts(rifle)
Antelope unit 9 10 12 and 13
desert bighorn (rifle)

Delw

Delw thats my mule deer tag this year, 6 points baby!! :D
hump.gif
hump.gif

Moosie "If I can't hike in 14 miles I'm not going Sheep hunting"
I thought you would say that!
I'm still sore from those hills you hunt and
I can't EVEN IMAGINE the sheep areas!

New Mex is more my speed, not as flat as the beach, and no snow but cool early and late
I'm dragging my father in law along too this time!

All my non Elk,

ARIZONA
Deer, 4 points
Sheep, ?

WYOMING
Deer 0
Sheep 4

COLORADO
Deer 7

UTAH
Deer gen.
Sheep 6

NEVADA
Goat 1
Cal. Sheep 1
Desert 3
Deer 3

IDAHO
Lost interest due to no point system.

As far as preference/bonus points go in my opinion,
It's better to have them & not want them ,than want them & not have them.

Idaho general resident,Elk & Buck is what I will end up with, But I would really like to get a nice split tail this year.
hump.gif

I put in for a 1st season either-sex elk tag for the White River NF units in Colorado and for mulie and antelope tags for northeastern Wyoming around Lance Creek.

In the order that I will not get:

UTAH
Elk (LE)
(Can't remember what units but as a non res with only 2 points, I can keep dreamin.)

NM
Elk (#23 & #15) Muzz, rifle, Muzz

CO
Maybe MUZZ tag...still thinkin.

IDAHO
Some mystery spot Moosie knows about.

i'll be after my wyo elk tag. not going after antalope anymore.
deer and turkey, i go general and don't have to draw. if i don't draw that one area i'll be general elk too.
never hunted any other state i just don't have the time. hunting here keeps me busy from sept threw november then i go right to coyotes for the rest the year.

This year we are putting for spc elk at fort peck ,CMR game range,Mt. We finly got a boat that we can hunt out of and camp with. The river breaks are sooooooo tuff that it's all most a must to get in ( and out) with a boat.There ar'nt meany permits for rifle given out but there are six of us to try.
grouphug.gif

I will put in for deer, elk, sheep, buffalo,turkey and antelope in AZ. If I don't draw anything antlered here, I am running an over the counter deer/elk Idaho hunt through my head. Trying to get one of my friends to commit to it. Won't make my final decision until the AZ draw results are out, Good Luck, JLG.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back