Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Its a mad mad world!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not true. It was worth the price of admission to that kind of show.
My apologies. Not sure what "that kind of show means". WTF cares if the person in your story is a women. I worked in the construction industry for many years and dealt with plenty of ahole folks, male or female. WTF cares, I definitely never typed about it on the internet to get a response.

My apologies. Not sure what "that kind of show means". WTF cares if the person in your story is a women. I worked in the construction industry for many years and dealt with plenty of ahole folks, male or female. WTF cares, I definitely never typed about it on the internet to get a response.
I think it's funny and so do others, you don't thats fine. Have a good day.

Much like your doing now? If you don't care or have anything constructive/funny to add why bother? I took it as he was relating another one of the "can you believe this shit" moments .

Much like your doing now? If you don't care or have anything constructive/funny to add why bother? I took it as he was relating another one of the "can you believe this shit" moments .
You're probably right but with all do respect, i'm commenting on a public forum, not starting a thread. Hard to read @Hilljackoutlaw with recent posts about race and women.

I offended a person the other day using the term "manpower" when discussing estimated costs based on how many hours and people are required to do the work.

They asked me to not use the word, as it was offensive to them.

I try to be cognizant of peoples beliefs and personal opinions, but I was at a loss of words. According to Webster, there are over 3000 English words that contain "man" in them.

You can add mansplaning to that list... 🫠

I'm going to venture a guess that INMT ain't gonna be around long. It may not be enough Facebooky for him/her.
You might be right. I got off facebook in 2011 and have had no social media since. I don't like most people, love my family, and love my quiet life. Got on here to keep tabs on MT Legislature issues and let myself get wrapped up in the same BS that I left fb for.

You might be right. I got off facebook in 2011 and have had no social media since. I don't like most people, love my family, and love my quiet life. Got on here to keep tabs on MT Legislature issues and let myself get wrapped up in the same BS that I left fb for.
I can appreciate that thought. Makes good sense. I feel the same way some days when I get on here.

Hey, I get it, people have rough weeks. I am not sure what the rest entailed, but I hope the rest is better. My initial post was just giving you some good natured shit. I had to expand for RJ….;)
It's kind of like the "I know you are but what am I" that kids say. I guess I think it's okay to call people out when they complain or act offended about nonsense.

Like manpower... really? It's literally just a word.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back