MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

It warms my heart to see so many folks pissed

Lesh was a criminal long before this BS, he’s been arrested And charged several times, including property destruction, resisting arrest, and distributing narcotics.
Shitting in that lake is worse than any of those offenses imo.
His clothing line looks tacky too.
I don’t think he even sells real gore-Tex. 💁‍♂️

@rwc101 His online persona makes Dan seem likable.

Lesh was a criminal long before this BS, he’s been arrested And charged several times, including property destruction, resisting arrest, and distributing narcotics.
I think he does it as a stunt to get his clothing company talked about. Probably writes off the court fees as advertising or daddy just pays for the lawyers.

I think he does it as a stunt to get his clothing company talked about. Probably writes off the court fees as advertising or daddy just pays for the lawyers.
There was a NS article about a decade ago claiming he’s self made, I have no idea... given the people he interacts with in the industry I would not be surprised if narcotics were still the backbone of his business.

There was a NS article about a decade ago claiming he’s self made, I have no idea... given the people he interacts with in the industry I would not be surprised if narcotics were still the backbone of his business.
I know a few of those people that are “self made” because they used daddy’s money to start their first, second, and third businesses. But since they weren’t handed daddy’s company somehow that is self made. The narcotics side of the industry definitely makes sense though too. We saw plenty of that growing up on the hill.

I know a few of those people that are “self made” because they used daddy’s money to start their first, second, and third businesses. But since they weren’t handed daddy’s company somehow that is self made. The narcotics side of the industry definitely makes sense though too. We saw plenty of that growing up on the hill.
I assume everything is leased, credit is maxed, business assets are leveraged and everything is run as a lifestyle company.

Likely he’s deep in the hole and aging out of the sport, what gen-z park rat gives a rats ass about some hack 30 year old.

Hopefully life catches up with him and he crashes and burns. This jack-ass-esc destruction of public lands needs to end.

Last edited:
I think even the TSD guys were pissed about it....they usually just troll and talk about the second amendment so....whatever thats worth.
Haven’t asked them about it but like the rest of us I’m sure... one of the guys we skied road for virtika, and he’s been raging against Lesh on FB.

Lesh was always a hack, he made it into the industry with shenanigans rather than talent on the hill. 1/2 of TSD is a much better rider than Lesh and actually won some big events.

Hopefully, the pictures of me standing on some of those same logs in Hanging Lake from around 1980 never surface.............might be some controversy in my reign as CSEH.

Don't cancel me Karens!

Everybody tape a pic of him in your truck first one with a selfie of you and his “broken nose, black eye”.WINS!! I’d like to just walk up and say “omg your that guy who took a sh** in Maroon lake”. And just when he’s like oh it’s a fan just blast him in the face as hard as you can. Then smash his phone cuz that’s what would make him cry.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back