Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

It warms my heart to see so many folks pissed

rideold

After reading the article, it seems like this guy believes rules don't apply to him.

From his bio on the Virtika Website:
"Biggest challenge: Putting up with gapers from Texas and Nebraska who stop breeding with their cousins long enough to find their way into Summit County."

Admission, I had to look up "gaper"..."Gaper [gey-per] noun: 1. A skier or snowboarder who is completely clueless." So is David's annoyance with gapers from Texas or Nebraska any different than Coloradans' annoyance with gapers like him from Wisconsin? :ROFLMAO:

Good to hear! A fine is nice but 50 hours of community service is even better. 500$ is easy to pay and forget about it, 50 hours for a D-Bag, that's a lot of time.

Glad to see a bunch of pissed people trying to go further with this!

i have a feeling he'll be successfully prosecuted for the hanging lake deal.

AND hopefully the next judge to look down to him will start to realize the degree of repeated callous disregard to public property and throw some jail time in

i read in another article that he refers to those upset about his actions as "karens"

you know, this world needs a lot of love right now, but my god who doesn't want to just whap him across the mouth with a fire extinguisher after doing and saying all that he does?

Last edited:
some updates on his court appearance

his attorney requested to be withdrawn due to "irreconcilable differences" -- lolz

end of the article mentions 22 people have written to the court requesting the judge to exercise greater punishment upon on the man

maybe we all swamp the judge with letters about this bastard?

for those that haven't been keeping up he's now being investigated for defecating in crater lake and posting it

this is crater lake in colorado. everyone has seen a picture of this spot i'm sure

1604084274373.png

edit: i think i accidentally posted a picture of maroon lake. whatever, it's basically the same view as crater only a little farther away from the peaks

Last edited:
some updates on his court appearance

his attorney requested to be withdrawn due to "irreconcilable differences" -- lolz

end of the article mentions 22 people have written to the court requesting the judge to exercise greater punishment upon on the man

maybe we all swamp the judge with letters about this bastard?

for those that haven't been keeping up he's now being investigated for defecating in crater lake and posting it

this is crater lake in colorado. everyone has seen a picture of this spot i'm sure

View attachment 160137

edit: i think i accidentally posted a picture of maroon lake. whatever, it's basically the same view as crater only a little farther away from the peaks
1604092745965.png

Back