Is the cpw second draw worth it vs ovt?

• Thread starter Deleted member 40315
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 40315

Wondering if the CPW secondary draw is worth it? If it is in some fashion; will I loose my points if I draw? Just curious. Thanks! How did everyone do in the draw...???

Points have nothing to do with it, it is a random draw, youth have preference, then non youth. 2nd draw will be tags that didn’t get drawn. Returned tags will hit the leftover list.

Points have nothing to do with it, it is a random draw, youth have preference, then non youth. 2nd draw will be tags that didn’t get drawn. Returned tags will hit the leftover list.
Thanks for the response. It is very helpful. 👍🏻

Now here is a guy who clearly hasn't looked back a few recent threads lol

since I have no other context in the interpretation of this reply; I have to believe that your laughing in a sarcastic fashion....

Yeah, your right. U got me. I hadn’t looked back at recent threads. Good job there Sherlock.....captain obvious...rather than being sarcastic, try and be helpful in pointing out where to start rather than laughing. Save that for Facebook trolling if that’s what you wanna do; this platform is for those that are hunters/sportsmen and women that want incite in a platform that isn’t surrounded with sarcasm or criticism. Professionalism and courtesy are major players when people take you serious. Thanks to those that were helpful. Next time your right, I’ll do a search but I suggest next time you keep the kindergarten antics off this platform and carry a higher degree of professionalism just like in the field when meeting another hunter face to face. Be part of the solution, not the problem. Thanks to those that helped and contributed regardless of previous information.

since I have no other context in the interpretation of this reply; I have to believe that your laughing in a sarcastic fashion....

Yeah, your right. U got me. I hadn’t looked back at recent threads. Good job there Sherlock.....captain obvious...rather than being sarcastic, try and be helpful in pointing out where to start rather than laughing. Save that for Facebook trolling if that’s what you wanna do; this platform is for those that are hunters/sportsmen and women that want incite in a platform that isn’t surrounded with sarcasm or criticism. Professionalism and courtesy are major players when people take you serious. Thanks to those that were helpful. Next time your right, I’ll do a search but I suggest next time you keep the kindergarten antics off this platform and carry a higher degree of professionalism just like in the field when meeting another hunter face to face. Be part of the solution, not the problem. Thanks to those that helped and contributed regardless of previous information.
Not really sarcasm, more like making an obvious statement in a funny fashion to give you the idea that all you have to do is go to "New posts", spend 5 minutes skimming the 5 plus threads right now regarding Colorado draw and secondary draw and bam, all your questions answered.

Not really sarcasm, more like making an obvious statement in a funny fashion to give you the idea that all you have to do is go to "New posts", spend 5 minutes skimming the 5 plus threads right now regarding Colorado draw and secondary draw and bam, all your questions answered.QUOTE

I’m trolling every question you ask from now on Mr. livesinaglasshouse. Unbelievable....

I hope you never run out of gas for your truck because you thought you could make it father than you believed.....#mrperfect

It’s not what you say; it’s how you say it.

Ridiculous.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back