Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Is it to early for the Friday music thread?

In the words of Rod Stewart-------Have I told you lately that I love you----

THANK YOU GENTLEMEN

Harley: and, at 1:12 it says it all ! "Get Back" also works for me, BUT---Linda, accompanied by a relatively unknown band at that time. Time and Place!-- as well
:love::love::love:

Ben: Gordon singing works for me on a couple of levels ;) ( I am old, not dead ) and, if you dont mind and time permits "Rainey Day People" fits, especially right now .

BHR : I dont know about Dave, but I like Pat. Especially "loverboy" -----and--- I also like that tune by Heart, thank you. I have always enjoyed how they began that tune ( the guitar and vocals ) plus of course the obvious reason ;)

BHR: Even since I began sailing I have received songs from friends. Bobby Darrin, Christopher Cross, Rod Stewart, etc, etc, Recently I find Kenny Chesneys "soul of a sailor " a relaxing and enjoyable tune. however; after a couple glasses of wine I find his version of "its five o'clock somewhere" enjoyable. And if you see his video of that song, it involves a boat--and an island :)

44hunter45: love, love, love that tune, especially at this time in my life ! Although I have always enjoyed it. But it fits more today, as does: My Way, Elvis--Yesterday, Roy Clark--Live like you were dying, Tom MaGraw and possibly you have heard of Don,s "American Pie " ;)

If I missed anyone--please, please forgive me. A couple of friends here are aware of how hard it was for me to type all the above,

THANK YOU ALL

p.s. when all else fails I drink a glass of wine, close my eyes and listen to Take it Easy, Hotel California, and Desperado while remembering how much fun it was to "let those ponies run' while driving through the desert, :love:

Lv2hnt: You posted while I was typing. Thank you so much, YES, they were only around for a very short time, but their music is ageless ! I love it ! thank you. Every time I see michy at that age I think my God she was beautiful .. Also, from waaaay back then. Peter Paul and Mary ' Puff the magic dragon" ;) innocents lost, or weed, or neithero_O

Last edited:
Europe, used to listen to Pat Benatar very loudly! I also LOVE Heart. Excellent concert back in the day.

Nothing beat sitting up close where you could FEEL the talent (right, Europe?) ...

How did I miss this !!!! Lv2hnt: Even better when it was Elvis in Las Vegas in 1970--:love:;)

Ben Lamb and Big Horn Ram : Thank you for the new posts gentlemen ! The problem with good music and nice men is I run out of wine earlier in the day ;)

Dave--good point ! which may be why I can't hear now--but that is o.k. ;)

@Europe my theme for starting this was "can we go ahead and start the weekend because this week has been hell...."

Hope you enjoy this young lady. For those of us missing someone they will never see on this earth again.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back