is it just my imagination?

schmalts

or does the elk topic seem a litle slow this year compared to last year?

WHAT ? No replies in 8 hours ?!?!
tongue.gif

Ohhh....
wink.gif
But got look in the Waterfowl Section.. Notice the Geese/ Ducks we're getting ...
eek.gif

Greenhorn got a Nice one, Weekend Warrior, and that other dude from Montana that yanked his Meat bull pic
tongue.gif
Idaho had a few pictures posted too... Isn't that all that ever die in a year ? About 6 or 7

So
footinmouth.gif

I just looked in the 2002 elk page and there were 28 topics for dead elk. maybe its too early? how many are still going elk hunting this year yet?

No I didn't because it isn't really a great story. We just kinda stumbled into those elk. I'll type a quick one out if ya want me to though I guess.

I'll type it tonight in an hour or so but I won't have pictures until tomorrow because I really don't feel like scanning pictures!! LOL
biggrin.gif

5 people... Like he has that many friends .....
wink.gif

Isn't it your Job to copy the Pictures in the Kill pages TK ? Didn't you get the Moderator check yet ?~?~? Can I bribe you with a T-shirt or something to copy the Stories down there ? Lemme know, people are slackers.. Ohhh wait, I haven't copied my Deer story down there yet either
eek.gif
eek.gif

No one ever showed me how to move the topics down to that section or else I would have done it. Just tell me how and I'll get busy. As far as the 5 people I was talking to I said "people" not "friends", I'm not trying to kid anyone!!
biggrin.gif

Maybe, just maybe the people's are out killing a few elk , instead of sitting here at the computer makin up stories about killin elk. Or maybes they are out not killin elk, but are having a great time because they are out. Out there instead of here rattlin on the damn puter.
frown.gif

You know the ol sayin, ya gotta be exposed!!

Hey Wyoming Oak,

MAYBE, Just MAybe Some of us can't get out as much as others. MAybe also, there is closed seasons and Some people got SKUNKED (Like me). this year I'll only have been out hunting 78 days.

Was a slow year.....
rolleyes.gif

Back