Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Is b tag draw this week ?

8andcounting

Is the draw for Montana b tags this week thought I heard it was . Waiting on hopefully some cow tags good luck to all

Should be today by noon central time if its anything like the past few years. Never know with FWP though.

Should be today by noon central time if its anything like the past few years. Never know with FWP though.
Ok cool - thanks Blake . My b tag I applied for has been 100% draw recently but never know . Way demand has gone up who really knows anymore .

Got my region 7 cow elk tag! I was worried after how crappy my deer draw and alternates list drawing went lol

Haha well there’s always next year

No big deal, I have a Montana A-tag to go with my stack of Wyoming tags (bighorn sheep, 3 elk, 2 buck deer, 2 buck pronghorn)...I don't deserve any sympathy. I would of thrown the elk b tag in the trash if I drew it anyway, and probably the deer b as well.

Probably shouldn't even be allowed to put in for goat and moose in Montana since I've already drawn both...pure gravy/greed if I draw either of those again.

No big deal, I have a Montana A-tag to go with my stack of Wyoming tags (bighorn sheep, 3 elk, 2 buck deer, 2 buck pronghorn)...I don't deserve any sympathy. I would of thrown the elk b tag in the trash if I drew it anyway, and probably the deer b as well.

Probably shouldn't even be allowed to put in for goat and moose in Montana since I've already drawn both...pure gravy/greed if I draw either of those again.
Looking forward to hearing about your upcoming year, Buzz, especially the sheep hunt!!!

Back