Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Is Ammo supply coming back at all yet?

My 30-06 loves nosler also but I have not been able to find any for over a year. Found two boxes of Hornady ELDX at fleet farm yesterday and both boxes came home with me. Guess imma become a Hornady man as well. Come on Nosler, give me a path back home!
165 gr accubonds are ridiculously accurate out of my 06. Thankfully, i have enough for 1 season

165 gr accubonds are ridiculously accurate out of my 06. Thankfully, i have enough for 1 season

Same here in my .280. Problem is I have maybe 5 or 6 rounds left. If I do my pre season shooting I am out. Luckily I have plenty of ETip which shoots well through it.

I feel like with so many other rounds that use the .284 bullet, the .280 Rem is getting passed over by the manufacturers right now.

I just ordered weatherby 6.5x300 130 grain scirocco select plus ammo from midway usa for 70 a box. I havent seen it in stock or at this price in a long time.

The fellow I reload with texted me last week with a line on a few powders that we use but it vanished while we micro-dawdled.

I think they are catching up. 9mm is down from 75 cent/rd to 40 cents. .45 from 85 cents to 60 cents and .40 from 75 cents to 50 cents.
If you are the manufacturer, that makes a big diff on your margin

MY friend who goes to most of the big gun shows in 3 states says that there is plenty of ammo and the prices are coming down. Wayne

Stopped in a local Cabelas here just looking and the shelves are looking much better. Twice more than last week at the same time.

Our local store had this on the shelves today. Hopefully it just keeps getting better. Seems like it's still awfully slim pickings for factory loaded ammo though.

View attachment 189217
That looks a lot like HH if my memory serves me! When I lived in ND, that was a favorite stop for me anytime I was through town! Great place with great people!

I think so. I just got 20 boxes of 6.5 ( dont ask why). 10 boxes from Natches and 10 from GB. average 28.00 a box for Whitetail 129gr. Most are $33/box.

Went to a gun auction tonight and was suprised that firearms actually went for reasonable prices. The ammo however... not so much. Watched a guy buy 5 boxes for Remington CoreLokt 7mm-08 for over $300 and that was just the beginning

Went to a gun auction tonight and was suprised that firearms actually went for reasonable prices. The ammo however... not so much. Watched a guy buy 5 boxes for Remington CoreLokt 7mm-08 for over $300 and that was just the beginning
People are fools is all I can say. 60$ a box for corelokts.😂

I guess we are getting there. Still not primers, though. Powder and some commercial rounds.

I think they are catching up. 9mm is down from 75 cent/rd to 40 cents. .45 from 85 cents to 60 cents and .40 from 75 cents to 50 cents.
If you are the manufacturer, that makes a big diff on your margin
We have Remington 9mm FMJ 115s at 40 cents a round with no limits. 230 FMJ .45 PMC is at 56 cents. 300 round buckets of Rem .40 for 179.

I’ve seen people at auctions bid over the MSRP on “budget” level rifles. I can’t ever figure it out. I go to auctions to buy things cheap, not pay more than I would had I just gone and ordered it new.

I’ve seen people at auctions bid over the MSRP on “budget” level rifles. I can’t ever figure it out. I go to auctions to buy things cheap, not pay more than I would had I just gone and ordered it new.
Thats been my experience as well. Like I mentioned most of the budget guns sold for reasonable prices at or around msrp but someone did pay $775 for a Savage Axis so there's that

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back