Is Ammo supply coming back at all yet?

Actually saw some 223 the other day at Dunham's. All 55gr FMJ. Ranged from $12.99-37.99 depending on manufacturer. Limit 3 boxes.
They had zero hunting ammo of any caliber.
They did have shotgun ammo. Mostly 12ga. No 20, 16 or 28ga.
Couple boxes of 410.

Primers here in PA is dismal!
Places are getting a trickle in, but are gone in an hour.
Mostly regular CCI. No Federal Match.
And your only allowed 2 packs of 100.
Found one place with 3 boxes of CCI he was selling for $75 a box. :eek:

Powders are hit & miss. If you look around you can find what you want. May have to check a couple of time, but can usually find it within a few weeks.

The somewhat local distributor/wholesaler put a sign on their door. No bullets, powder, primers, don't bother asking!".

Been seeing more powder lately, not ideal but better. I picked of 5lbs of r50 2weeks ago that i was running way low on and couple local stores have had several pounds coming thru, even walmart had some imr powders this week. Hopefully the end isnt to far off....
YOUR WAL MART CARRIES POWDER?!?!?!?!

We picked up some nosler accubonds for the wife's 6.5 off midway last week, and I got a few boxes of hornady loads for the 06 from fin fur feathers in Ohio that just arrived today. Just need to find some blackhorn now. I can hunt with white hots, but I'd much prefer blackhorn if I can ever find any.

I picked up a box of large rifle mag primers on Saturday for $45 was very happy about that. I have seen more primers in the past month then i have in probably the past year almost. Powder is till pretty slim in the stores.

Just watching Gun Broker, more and more ammo is becoming available. And high powered centerfire rifles (bought 2 new ones this year) are becoming more plentiful from the various manufacturers, again on Gun Broker.

I just made my rounds to our three local suppliers near home. Powder still hard to come buy. Loaded ammo and brass along with other things have really came along. Except Nosler stuff it's tough to find anywhere. Barnes has been pretty steady with getting supplies out. As a matter of fact the Barnes dealer called my buddy as we were talking and he had several normal hunting calibers in route loaded Barnes ammo showing Monday. 30-30,30 06, 270, 243, 300

I have seen 4831sc, RL7, longshot, cfe pistol, and one i have never used in last 4 days. Now that avalibility is slowly coming back prices need to! One local shop and some big retailers like midway are price gouging on this stuff.

My Monday and Tuesday ground shipments from the distributor. Looking up but rifle ammo is still hard to get

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210715-200746_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20210715-200746_Gmail.jpg
    417.6 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_20210715-200821_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20210715-200821_Gmail.jpg
    386.7 KB · Views: 8
I love nosler, but if I get one more email from them asking me to visit their shop, which is almost void of anything resembling a projectile, imma become a Hornady man
My 30-06 loves nosler also but I have not been able to find any for over a year. Found two boxes of Hornady ELDX at fleet farm yesterday and both boxes came home with me. Guess imma become a Hornady man as well. Come on Nosler, give me a path back home!

My 30-06 loves nosler also but I have not been able to find any for over a year. Found two boxes of Hornady ELDX at fleet farm yesterday and both boxes came home with me. Guess imma become a Hornady man as well. Come on Nosler, give me a path back home!
I hear a lot about ammo companies not wanting to suffer whiplash by sinking money into excessive production capability and then having the market swing back down. It seems to me a company like Nosler is probably growing faster than others in the industry due to promotion by folks like Randy and others, so maybe they should consider that their base is likely growing significantly and permanently.

I’m no expert, but I definitely see a lot more Winchester, Hornady and Federal ammo making it back on to shelves and very littles Nosler

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgeary
Back