Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Iowa Bow Bird

Phantom

This guy came strolling thru my set-up around 9:00 Saturday. First ever with a bow and first on public ground. About ready to fire up the grill and try it marinated.

Congrats on the bow bird, I see you have a little more grass growth than here in WI

Congrats!!! We had one at 7 yards this AM, however, the sc reen was down and those big broadheads don't fly well through screens.

good luck to all
the dog

Congrats! You have a lot more green than we do here in WI.... big time

Must be southern Iowa. Up here its still brown with some snow on the ground. Congrats on the public land bow bird. No small task.

You should be careful down there in public land Iowa. probably still plenty of broadhead tipped arrows in the weeds from all the turkeys I missed;)

Nice bird.

I like that criss-cross applesauce sitting hero pose ya have going on there! note: Beard and spurs are usually good. Did you shoot a hen?

>How was the bbq'd bird? Marinade used?

Congrats, and GO CYCLONES!

Grill fare turned out well just using Italian dressing. Kids really liked the "chicken."

Hard to get the grip and grin pose when using the self timer. Little nubbins for spurs and about a five inch beard on this jake.

Some guy down the street mowed yesterday so I will be doing the same within a few weeks. NOT looking forward to that but ready for spring to finally arrive. Our weather has definitely been better than several on here so no complaints.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back